Made my reservations online for three nights for two rooms. A week before my trip, I called to my final total due on my rooms. I specifically asked if there were any other fees or charges other than what they said was do, they said no. Ok, get there to check in and my total was much, much higher-there were, in fact, more charges and fees added to my total. When I asked the clerk to explain, he asked me "Are you getting smart with me?!" I was taken aback...I was just asking for clarification. Rude, rude, rude!! Another thing-went to get into my room at around 2:00 a.m and my key would not work. Went to front desk and told the clerk. After she tapped, tapped, tapped away on her computer for about ten minutes, she looks up and me and says "It appears your keys aren't working properly" Really? Ya, think?! smh Took another ten minutes to issue me two more keys. She never apologized for the inconvenience and flatly said "here ya go" as she handed me the keys. Totally unacceptable on both incidence. I wish management would recognize that these front desk clerks are the first impression the guest get of their hotel.
Other than those two things, the room was great-the maid service was fantastic and we enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- New York - New York Hotel Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel
- New York Hotel
- New York Resort
- New York Las Vegas
- New York New York Las Vegas
- Ny Casino
- New York New York Hotel Las Vegas
- New York Hotel Las Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Agoda, MCM, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your New York - New York Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.