My husband and I recently spent four days and three nights at New York New York. While we normally stay at the Bellagio, this time our daughter was staying at NYNY and wanted us to come and meet her in Vegas so we stayed at NYNY to be close by. We were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed our visit. NYNY is very laid back. Felt very relaxed there. There is a wealth of restaurants and cute little shops. We arrived at 3PM on a Saturday. Very little wait time to check-in, our lady was very nice and courteous answering all our questions. Our room was very nicely decorated and clean. I will say not as fancy as Bellagio but that was okay. The cleaning lady Rosa kept our room nice and clean everyday. Room service was prompt. Very quiet -did not hear roller coaster which was outside our room. Couple of drawbacks-only one sink in bathroom and no coffee pot or frig in room. Otherwise my husband and I were completely satisfied.
As to the casino we rank it in our top three favorites in Vegas. Variety of games and attentive waitresses made playing the slots lots of fun.
So if you are looking for a fun, relaxing time at a reasonable price than NYNY is for you!
- Also Known As:
- New York - New York Hotel Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel
- New York Hotel
- New York Resort
- New York Las Vegas
- New York New York Las Vegas
- Ny Casino
- New York New York Hotel Las Vegas
- New York Hotel Las Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, MCM, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your New York - New York Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.