To keep it simple:
-Great location. Not too busy of an hotel on the strip and it’s only about a 10 minute walk to Paris Hotel, Planet Hollywood etc which is the hub of the activities.
-There is a food court, pharmacy, convenient store and bus stop all across the street.
-Rollercoaster and games allow some fun inside the hotel without going out. (The down side is that rollercoaster only run if there are 10 people there. It really should run every 15-20 mins. Plus if you bring ANYTHING –cell, sunglasses, IPOD they make you use a locker for an extra .50cents)
-Clean and comfortable hotel and rooms.
-Housekeeping was friendly.
-Great view and a quiet room for a hotel on the strip
-Small, but decent size gym.
-Coyote Ugly bar is fun on Friday nights.
-Great people at the Houdini’s Magic store
-Restaurants in the hotel don't have the best food. Don’t waste your time there.
-No fridge, kettle or coffee maker in the room.
-Room Service will charge you a lot of money, including a delivery fee if you request an empty glass to be sent your room (cheaper to go the store and buy one)
-Staff isn’t very friendly (except for check-in...They were very nice)
- Also Known As:
- New York - New York Hotel Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel
- New York Hotel
- New York Resort
- New York Las Vegas
- New York New York Las Vegas
- Ny Casino
- New York New York Hotel Las Vegas
- New York Hotel Las Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, MCM, Amex, PointsHound, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your New York - New York Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.