“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Lisbon, Portugal
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

A Huge Hotel !!! Had never been to such a big place ! The rooms are great even though you will have people knocking at your door around the clock! That's Vegas. Not a place to rest but a place to have fun day and nite ! Pool music is great! Long Live rock n'Roll ! Location Great !

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,692)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Portsmouth Pride of the south
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Well this was suggested and booked by our tour operator (American Road Trip company). Knew it was going to be big but it is really big. Our room was the smallest of our two week trip and the only one without either in room complimentary drinks or access to them - in a lobby. The shower and toilet area is swish and modern, I did manage to blow a fuse using the hair dryer provided, it took two attempts to get it sorted and about 25 minute wait. (took about 25 seconds to fix).
The hotel is everything you think Vegas will be.
Air conditioning unit was built into bedside table and noise kept me awake.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Loved this hotel. We were upgraded to a beautiful & spacious suite upon arrival. Hotel is very large & beautiful. You do need to walk a lot. The best restaurant we tried on premises was Craftsteak. Highly recommend. Cannot wait to go back to Las Vegas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The check-in was good but it went downhill after that. We noticed that there was not a refrigerator in the room for my wife's medication that needed to be kept refrigerated. I called the front desk and they apologized because no refrigerators were available. However, she unlocked the room mini-bar refrigerator so we could store her medicine. We went out all day and, when we got back to our room, found a notice that we were being charged a substantial fee for using the mini-bar. I called downstairs to tell her that we did not take anything from the refrigerator, the front desk apologized, and promised to remove the charge. We checked out, at the end of our stay, and, while at the airport, received my bill by email. The charge was still on my bill. I called customer service, and after being on hold for 30 minutes, finally got someone who knew what they were doing. She was very nice and promptly removed the charge. I should have followed my friend's advice and not stayed there. I had been warned that the M.G.M. is not customer-friendly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Have stayed here a couple of times before and I must say that I like this hotel. Especially after the renovation. The hotel is huge and have a lot of good bars around the place.

I like the reasturants that are in this place, Craft Steak and Shibuya.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Travelled with my husband and two daughters aged 12 & 8. All I can say is WOW! We absolutely loved it! The room was great (grand queen), location fantastic and the pool complex was amazing. The staff were great and our room was cleaned thoroughly every day. Yes it's massive but this is Vegas baby! Everything was awesome we loved every minute of our stay! Can't wait to return- I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed September 2012
Alvarado, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had the Queen Double room in the tower. It was very nicely appointed and the beds were very comfortable. I returned to impeccably cleaned and freshened rooms each afternoon and really liked the automated sunscreens and black out curtain. I began smiling as soon as I arrived in the lobby and was saddened to leave this fine hotel and casino. I can't wait to return here again.

Room Tip: Stay in the tower area. The west wing has long hallways for the weary as you return to your room at...