“Exellent” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Lewisville, North Carolina
“Exellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very good stay. Had a great stay. From the time we checked in to the time we left, we, were treated well. If given another opportunity to return we will stay again at Mandalay Bay. We gambled mainly at the casino at Mandalay and enjoyed it.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,845)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lewiston, Idaho, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

All,our kids left us for Christmas, so my wife and I went to Vegas. Booked a room with view, they put us on the 7th floor. I went to the desk, ladies was very helpful, only room left was a smoking room, great view so we took it.
Got to the room, and we noticed bed was made, but old towels on floor and trash can overflowing.
Called desk, came up right away.
The staff was really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

the hotel very big and nice. The room very clean. Can not complain. The only complain i have, that's parking lot very far and during the night very hard to find parking space.
We try the buffets food very excellent worth your money. So many varieties to choose from
Will come again

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Inglewood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My comments were based on the experience we had received from everyone at Mandalay Bay. I would certainly endorse this place to my friends. All the staff are very respectful and treat every in a very special way. I will always consider staying on this Hotel.

Room Tip: The room was extremely beautiful and very comfortable... it is so quiet and I really had a chance to...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Marshall, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

It was a very nice place to Stay. The rooms are very spacious and have nice amenities. The staff was attentive to needs. They also had a show based on the life of Michael Jackson which was in my top 2 of the more then 20 shows I have attended in Vegas.

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed solo for 2 nights. There was plenty to do without venturing out to the mid-strip. I love the Burger Bar. You can walk to Excalibur and Luxor. There is a monorail also. I enjoy the laid back atmosphere. The employees are SO nice!

• Stayed December 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Mandalay Bay is a nice, well-rounded casino resort at the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip. It's a mid-range property, but mid-range on the Las Vegas Strip is a step above mid-range in most other markets. And Mandalay Bay often offers attractive rates that make it a very good value.

I spent the last night of a Vegas trip at Mandalay Bay after five nights at the Wynn. The check-in area was busy, with a long line and an employee directing people to the front desk as agents became available. The wait was noticeably different from my experience at the comparatively refined Wynn, but it's typical of casino resorts with thousands of rooms. My friend and I received a nonsmoking room with two beds, as we requested, and what the check-in agent inexplicably described as a "good view" looking toward the airport.

The room was clean, comfortable, and nice overall. The beds were very soft but, surprisingly, had enough support. The bathroom, while not huge, was designed well to fit a glass-walled shower, a separate bathtub, a decent-sized vanity with two sinks, and a water closet.

Service throughout the property was good, save for the somewhat inattentive door/valet staff at the main valet entrance. I asked for a late check-out at noon or 1 p.m. and was given until 1 p.m. with no problem. The property has many dining options, and our dinner at Border Grill was very good. The casino was nice and had good drink service, but I was disappointed that I couldn't find any 3:2 blackjack tables for less than $25 per hand. Table minimums were as low as $10, but all the lower-limit games I saw paid 6:5 for a blackjack. I did not have time to use the pool or the spas, but I know they're well-regarded.

I thought Mandalay Bay was a good complete package. It seemed to offer nice rooms and amenities with no real weakness. For someone who wants to stay in a nice resort without paying high-end prices, Mandalay Bay is a good choice.

• Stayed November 2014

Been to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino

Address: 3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 Green Hotel in Las Vegas
#17 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
#20 Luxury Hotel in Las Vegas
#21 Spa Hotel in Las Vegas
#25 Family Hotel in Las Vegas
#29 Romantic Hotel in Las Vegas
#32 Business Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:4 star — Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino

If you own or manage Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.