Las Vegas has so much to offer in terms of hotels and entertainment. My rating is based on a business trip that was coupled with a little R&R. My overall impression of the hotel was really good and the staff did go out of there way to make our stay enjoyable. So service was very good. I will highlight a few best experiences and from there a few comments as what you may like to consider when booking.
1. Room was great and do get a view for the beachside as the highway is not as nice.
2. The Beach was great and was well kept.
3. The restaurants around the hotel offered some really good variety - we split some meals as we opted for a variety in dining entrees and it made sense price wise. Ask for them to do this and you will be accomodated.
4. The shows - do this when you are there and not on line - you may change your mind or just want to get a better deal - we got better prices by going to the places where they sold tickets directly not at the hotel.
5. Monorail was great and connects you all over.
6. If you do not ask, you do not get. - The hotel staff upon check in gave us a voucher for various restaurants and this was "very nice" as it saved a few bucks.
7. We really enjoyed the live bands at the hotel and that was a highlight.
Only one thing we did not like, we did change rooms once as the elevator noise kept us up so I would recommend staying away from rooms near the elevators. All in all a great stay and we would go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino