This hotel was great. It was downtown, easy to get to, and low cost. If this is your first time to Las Vegas, you may want the strip to see all the glitter there. But we go at least once a year and this suit our purpose. The rooms were clean, the casino was fun. I had not played Blackjack in a long time because I was intimidated by the high limits and crowds surrounding them. Although the limit was $5 Blackjack, I played for several hours with a few people from my party and we had a very good time. No big crowds. Friendly and helpful service at every turn. I will use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian architecture & ambience - 1 block north of Fremont St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas