The good points, clean reasonable sized functional room, 2 queens, TV, aircon, free wifi in most public areas, free parking on site. Minor niggles, no fridge in room, noisy aircon unit (but it was 110 F outside!), no wifi in room, no tea coffee making facilities in the room but these are very minor niggles bearing in mind the deal I got on hotels.com. I actually booked this hotel expecting the worse and prepared to stay elsewhere and parking the car here, my theory being 3 nights here included free parking and was cheaper than 3 days parking at one of the strip hotels. I was pleasantly surprised. The deals you can get at this hotel can put you off, I asked myself why it was so cheap and having stayed there I still do not know why. We ate at the Triple 7 restaurant / brew pub and enjoyed their local beers. We had breakfast at the Garden court buffet. Both are highly recommended. The hotel is only 2 minute walk from Fremont Street Experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian architecture & ambience - 1 block north of Fremont St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino