This is the low down on this hotel.
IT is nice and we were impressed when we first checked in.
The room was nice. But it was way to noisy right outside my door. Kids crying, bumping noises, however we payed way less to stay here than in the hampton inn, which was also nice. My peeves about this hotel was a charge of $20 to use the health facility, a charge to have a refrigerator in your room. Bottle water was $2 if you chose to take one. Walmart a case was $5.45, be smart. Save as much as you can. Cops are everywhere in plain clothes. So i would stay here again but only for the deal I got through travelocity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience unparalleled value, comfort, and variety at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, a premier off-Strip hotel in Las Vegas, NV, steps from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Offering a unique blend of sophistication and attraction with incredible restaurants, endless entertainment, and the world's largest Race & Sports Book in town, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is ready to excite, entice, and engage all of your senses. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino boasts some of the most affordable rooms and suites, all while providing direct access to Las Vegas Blvd. By way of the monorail from their convenient off-Strip location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas