I am extremely disappointed with the level of customer service that Red Lion and LVH provides its guests. I booked a reservation online and was directed back to the homepage without receiving a confirmation number. I checked my email and no receipt or confirmation was provided. This concerned me and I called the main number for Red Lion and alerted the representative of the issue and asked if my reservation had been accepted. The funds were already on file with my credit card company however there was no record of this reservation with Red Lion. The representative informed me that she could see my name and address in the system but could not see the reservation so I needed to call the hotel directly. I asked her if I could just rebook and she said she didn’t want me to have two reservations in the system. I said if this was the case then I could just cancel one but wanted to make sure I had something on file. She said no and gave me a number to call LVH which was ironically enough disconnected. I found the direct number to the hotel online and called. The person I spoke with had no place being in customer service. She told me that she had no access to Red Lions reservations because they come through and she has to manually enter them which completely contradicted what Red Lion told me. This person at LVH then informed me to call back next week because she wasn’t going to have time to input these reservations into the system. I asked if this was their typical protocol to have customers following up on their own reservations and she said that Red Lion had just taken over and she wasn’t aware exactly what needed to be done to confirm if my reservation was in the system. She then instructed me to call Red Lion back because she couldn’t figure it out. I then called Red Lion back. The next person I spoke with could not find my reservation and also asked me to call back tomorrow to see if it was in the system. I then asked if someone could look into this and call me as I had already dedicated 45 minutes to the issue. I received a call from someone named Rebecca at Red Lion. She did her best to handle this situation and it seemed like we are on track. She said she could honor the promotional rate I was offered by Travel Zoo and transferred me to a reservation specialist. When I went through the entire process, the specialist was only able to book me at a rate which was over $100 higher as the promotional rate was not valid today. So if indeed my reservation would have been submitted yesterday, I would pay $100 less. I asked her to honor the rate I was charged yesterday and even after speaking to her supervisor was unable to offer the rate. I asked if booking with them was always this much of an issue and if all customers had this issue because never in my life have I experienced an issue like this booking a room. She then could not help me further and I was transferred back to Rebecca. After being on the phone another 30 minutes, we got nowhere and the rate was never honored. Tell me how any of this makes sense? I was charged the amount but my reservation was lost. Then they tell me to call back the next day. Someone calls me back the next day and tells me there was a glitch which is why my reservation was not accepted but cannot honor the rate they originally charged me. I have never been compelled to write a response and a response of this magnitude but they cannot treat their customers this way. I would love to tell you how my stay was but unfortunately I was never even able to make a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience unparalleled value, comfort, and variety at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, a premier off-Strip hotel in Las Vegas, NV, steps from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Offering a unique blend of sophistication and attraction with incredible restaurants, endless entertainment, and the world's largest Race & Sports Book in town, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is ready to excite, entice, and engage all of your senses. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino boasts some of the most affordable rooms and suites, all while providing direct access to Las Vegas Blvd. By way of the monorail from their convenient off-Strip location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas