My husband wanted to have a good experience watching the basketball games during the Sweet 16. LVH is known around town as being one of the best places to watch the games. We arrived about 1/2 hour before game time to find the sportbook packed. Since we had booked a resort level room we proceeded to the resort club lounge. It was a great experience as there were two TV's; one for each game, all the beer, wine and beverages you could drink for free and cheese and cracker snacks.
The room was spacious and included a refrigerator and safe. As old as the hotel is the room did not appear too worn. The room had a strip view without the strip price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience unparalleled value, comfort, and variety at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, a premier off-Strip hotel in Las Vegas, NV, steps from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Offering a unique blend of sophistication and attraction with incredible restaurants, endless entertainment, and the world's largest Race & Sports Book in town, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is ready to excite, entice, and engage all of your senses. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino boasts some of the most affordable rooms and suites, all while providing direct access to Las Vegas Blvd. By way of the monorail from their convenient off-Strip location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Agoda, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas