We arrived in the early afternoon of Friday Jan 25, and our room was thankfully ready! (so great, because we traveled over 9 hours already, and just wanted to shower-up and rest before hitting the town!) You have to walk through about 25 slot machines set-up, and past the smoking gamblers before getting on the elevators. Upon entry, and initial look-over of the room... it appeared clean and had a great window looking out at the Las Vegas skyline. (room 742) Sadly, we were let down by the "shower". The shower was low-pressure, tile falling off, and would have been ideal for anyone under 5'4". (I am 5'6 and my hubby is 6') and we both had to duck to shower. The shower it's self was dirty and stained from years and years of travelers using it, and I wished I had flip flops to wear inside. I stood in a facecloth to avoid feeling dirtier than when I entered. To top the shower/toilet room off... we unfortunately saw 2 LARGE (over an inch and a half) cockroaches scurrying on the floor when we used the bathroom in the night. Into the toilet they went! We are glad we only used the room to catch a few hours of sleep between visits with family to their hotel at the Trump Towers and attending a wedding. Will not stay here again. Pay the extra few dollars, and stay at a 4+ star, with no casino (no smoke, loud noises and slots to navigate through when wanting to come and go from the hotel). Loved phone check-out, white clean linens, and Starbucks brand coffee served at cafe downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience unparalleled value, comfort, and variety at the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino , a premier off-Strip hotel in Las Vegas, NV, steps from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Offering a unique blend of sophistication and attraction with incredible restaurants, endless entertainment, and the world's largest Race & Sports Book in town, the LVH is ready to excite, entice, and engage all of your senses. LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino boasts some of the most affordable rooms and suites, all while providing direct access to Las Vegas Blvd. by way of the monorail from their convenient off-Strip location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas