Room needs major attention. Tub faucet leaking, poor shower quality, faucet lines connected backwards, dresser drawers refused to stay closed, and drapes falling off the rod. These are are not minor or picky; the staff has to see them every time they enter the room. Many staff members do not appear to enjoy their job; far too many frowns and poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience unparalleled value, comfort, and variety at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, a premier off-Strip hotel in Las Vegas, NV, steps from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Offering a unique blend of sophistication and attraction with incredible restaurants, endless entertainment, and the world's largest Race & Sports Book in town, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is ready to excite, entice, and engage all of your senses. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino boasts some of the most affordable rooms and suites, all while providing direct access to Las Vegas Blvd. By way of the monorail from their convenient off-Strip location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas