“Great place for conference and easy connect to strip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino

You added Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #149 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Great place for conference and easy connect to strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Excellent location to attend a conference. Rooms are nice. Easy access to strip with tram. Fods a little pricy no matter where you eat but found buffet was most cost effective at $20.00 on average.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,180)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Rooms were bigger than expected with good views from the north tower. They were clean and well kept. Staff were helpful, we needed more towels and blankets, they were quickly brought. Located just off the strip but had a Monorail station located at the hotel. Making it very easy to get around the Strip and not having to worry about parking. Parking at the hotel is free. Reasonable priced per night. Has a glass elovator that gives you great views daytime and night. Only down point was the lack of quick affordable dining in hotel only one chose.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Everyone was fabulous. I always stay here. Las Vegas Hilton has been my hotel of choice for morethan 15 years. It never disappointed me.

Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

I've been to Las Vegas several times and every time I rented a car because it was very cheap and there is free parking pretty much everywhere. I was attending a conference and came the weekend before and booked this Hilton for two nights for about $100 total. Included I got some 2-for1 vouchers for the buffet in the hotel that was a great value, also some other coupons and discounts.

The hotel is pretty good and clean, nice big rooms great for a good night sleep or a late morning sleep in (after a late evening). Quite a bit of walking to the parking structure but really not that bad. Pool was nice as well but nothing spectacular by any means. Good food at the buffet and great selections. I would consider this hotel again, especially if I can get a similar deal.

Room Tip: Get a room on the North side so the sun does not shine on your window all day long, especially in th...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Silverdale, Washington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I will never stay at this hotel anymore. I atayed here a few times before and we had great rooms, this time was not the same at all. The first room they put us in had light collored carpet that was covered in brown stains and had cigeret burns in the carpet, I called down and they moved us to a new room but still in the same tour and I was still not impressed, it was less about the fact the rooms were both old and aout dated and more about the fact they were dirty. Even the second room had dirty light fixtures, durty walls and windows. Had it not been late I would have left but after changing rooms and dealing with the front desk staff that did not care about the rooms condition we gave up as it was only an overnight stay. My guess is because we go the room for cheap that they put us in an old crappy room, but the fact is there were 10 hotles on the strip with rooms for less we stayed at the Hiliton because of the brand name, I have stayed a many hilitons and have never seen such a dirty hotel. The did not have a resort fee that many hotles did but they charge u if u want to do anything in the hotlel, internet wifi was 14 a day! I will not be staying here anymore, I would have rather payed 1/2 tthe proce and stayed in a hotle that I had less expectations for. After my second trip to the desk I heard them offering other people room upgradeds so clearly they had better rooms for a higher priced, but after my second complaint they never offered my an upgraded even for a fee, guess my husband and I did not look like we could afford a nice room!

Room Tip: go to a diffrent hotel
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Chester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I used the Hilton for a weekend stay-over whilst visiting Vegas in Sept 2011. Weekend charges are high in Vegas but the Hilton offers great value, albeit a little out of the way fro The Strip. But this was fine for me as I was moving to the Treasure Island for the rest of my stay. The Hilton's rooms are massive, even by Vegas standards, though they are looking a bit dated having stayed here about 5 years before and there was little evidence of any refurbishment. Check-in was delay free and the communal areas were bright and airy. The swimming pool area was clean and tidy and plenty of waitresses to take orders, and the cost of drinks and cocktails particularly, was very reasonable compared to those on The Strip. Most people gain access to The Strip using the monorail, but this can prove expensive if used frequently so I walked down the road (turn right out of the hotel) to get the Deuce bus near The Stratosphere Hotel. This also gave access to Downtown - a must do whilst in Vegas! Overall, a great value stay in Vegas, especially their weekend rates!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
La Mirada, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

After reading the reviews prior to our stay, I was a little worried about our long awaited trip; 4 nights Thanksgiving weekend. We reserved 3 rooms and got off to a bumpy start. One of our reservations was cancelled for unknown reasons, however the front desk was able to reinstate it at the original price (lots of rooms available). Be aware and take your confirmation sheet with you as proof of a reservation. All our rooms were excellent, the housekeeping staff was prompt and professional. We were on the resort level and with our 'gold' key had access to the club room, were snacks, fruit, cookies and drinks (juice, water, wine, beer, champagne) flowed appropriately. The exercise room has plenty of equipment. The SPA worked for me, the staff again was well trained and attentive. Unfortunately the steam room (missing part) and one jacuzzi were out of order. Available was one jacuzzi and dry sauna, large showers, lots of fluffy towels, well lit dressing area, and clean bathrooms. The buffet (selection and taste) was a dissapointment but the staff was good.

Room Tip: We were in the North Tower upper floor - good view of strip. This room probably gets pretty hot in...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family