“Good rooms, lethargic service.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel

You added Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel to your Saves list
Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   18 East Fremont Street, P.O. Box 1719, Las Vegas, NV 89101   |
Ranked #149 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Good rooms, lethargic service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Rooms are passable and a relative good value. But try to find someone to ask a question or help, you feel like you are at Lowe's! The ladie who cleaned our room was great, nicest person we saw. (rm 20006) The older lady from Louisiana at the buffet was so sweet, and the only reason we went back. The bell man, however, let us stand in line while he finished a phone call then told us we were in the wrong line. You must have a photo ID for EVERYTHING. We purchased the "Super Buffet". One of our party's card would not scan the first time. The lady (not the one above) wanted us to leave go to the srevice desk and get a new card. Finally we talked her into manually typing in the number (it worked). Our friends room was missing light bulbs and the shower broke. It was fixed.
I liked our room for the money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Several friends, along with my husband and I visited Vegas as a birthday trip. The hotel itself was not very appealing. Our friend decided to stay at this hotel. It was not a smart choice. the room itself, smelled musty and damp. The elevators were slow and the resturant was not up to par. The casino was okay, not much different than the others (my opinion only). Can not stay that I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I didn't stay here just had the best time ever playing blackjack. I was on $2.50 min table (trying finding that on the Strip). It was a full table and it was one of those rare experiances where everyone got on (From All Walks Of Life) and even rarer where we all played for each other!!! We obviously weren't playing for sheep stations. Because of the atmosphere on the table the dealer got right into it and he was nothing short of exceptional. The cocktail waitress was great and very prompt as we all tipped her every round I think she only ending up serving our table as we all got off the well drinks and onto the top shelf. We played for a very long time and you didn't want to be the first to leave as it would have ruined the whole experiance (Unfortunately I Was And Actually Felt Guilty About It). I left to go to the Strip which i should not have done as i found most tables there boring and most of the players a bunch of pretenders certainly no-one telling jokes and talking about where there were from, and what did they did for a living etc.The casino is not in the best shape I just wish that owners The Tamares Group would drop some coin on this place as they could certainly make this space in to a boutique casino (Just A Suggestion). PS I left about a $100 up not much in the scheme of things i know but to play for several hours, lots of drinks and great company i wouldn't have cared less if i had dropped a few hundred.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I don't mind a dive hotel, but this place was just a dump. The elevators didn't work, my bathtub didn't drain so I ended up in almost calf deep water by the end of my shower, and the complimentary wifi was nonexistent. I was alone this trip (was in Vegas to visit friends) and actually felt uncomfortable by the other guests I encountered that I actually moved a huge chair in front of the door to prevent a break in. I had booked the hotel for three nights but ended up leaving after two because I couldn't bear staying any longer. The ONLY thing this place has going for it is its location on Fremont Street.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Rockford, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The passenger elevators did not work properly and we had to use the freight elevator several times throughout our stay. This was extremely frustrating, as the wait ranged anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes just to get to our room.

The only thing we liked about our stay at this hotel was the eatery restaurant downstairs. The breakfast we had each and every morning was a great start of our days while visting Las Vegas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I found this hotel to be awesome and in a perfect location. Close to everything. Overall the hotel was very comfy and very cheap! The rooms were super nice and the staff were very friendly and helped us with everything!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I traveled to Las Vegas with friends and stood there 5 days and 3 nights. Beds were comfortable to sleep in and everything was very clean. Staff is friendly and attentive. We only had a problem one night when are room key did not open the door security came up quick and was able to open it for us. Its an ok hotel not too luxurious but its in a great location for the freemont experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!