“Dump” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel

You added Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel to your Saves list
Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   18 East Fremont Street, P.O. Box 1719, Las Vegas, NV 89101   |
Ranked #149 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Santa Monica, California
“Dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a bed for a night this is your place. Rooms are below average. Casino is nothing special. Every time I've been the casino has been moved around. Food choices are lacking. I wouldn't stay here if it wasn't comped. Maybe after the remodel it will be worth a try but until them I suggest you go else where. Much better options Downtown.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful week. I recommend everyone stay here at least once. The staff was the most accommodating, the whole facility was clean, and for the first time that I can remember, the "Do Not Disturb" sign actually meant something.

• Stayed August 2012
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed in a standard room for 1 night for $39. Firstly, you would need to know why you want to stay somewhere. For us, we arrived from a long haul flight at 8pm and we would be starting our drive to Zion the next day early morning. Therefore, we just needed a decent room downtown that is cheap, clean and quiet so we can go to sleep after dinner. Let us be realistic, for $39 you cannot expect a room that is comparable to Bellagio or Caesar’s Palace. But this place got the basics right – clean, comfortable beds, quiet room and hot water – So, it met all our expectations. This is the reason I am giving it 4 stars. This is also the same reason why I rated Imperial Palace highly - a basic hotel bang in the middle of the strip (see my review of Imperial Palace). If I had paid more, I would have expected more. My stay at the Riviera Hotel & Casino at the end of our trip is case in point - I paid $15 more for that but was thoroughly disappointed with what I got (you can refer to my review of Riviera).

So, if you’re after a nice, luxury vacation in Vegas, would I recommend this place? Perhaps not. But if you just want a room to just get a decent night’s sleep, I think this place is as good as any. Remember, you’re talking about $39 here!

PROs:
1. Decent sized room that is clean and offers good value for the price.

2. Super quick check in and check out! A rare thing in Vegas over the weekend. I have stayed in a number of hotels in the strip and it takes a loooooooooong time to check in and check out.

3. Location – If you want to stay downtown, this place is on Freemont. So, good location close to cheap casinos and lots of cheap eats.

4. Room was quiet so no problems if you want a good night’s sleep.

CONs:
1. The parking space was almost full when we were there, giving the impression that there may not be enough parking space. We managed to find parking when we were there, but I am not sure what you can do if you can’t find a parking spot.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Ottawa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

okay, so i didn't stay at the hotel, and i literally walked in to get one of the $1 beers they had advertised outside. when i asked what kind of beer was $1 (it's coors light, in case you're wondering) - the bartender asked me why i didn't want hamm's, which was only 50cents. i'd never had it, i said. so the bartender literally brought me over half a cup of hamm's to "try" - after my half cup, i bought a full cup.
good service! - can't speak for anything else, but where does a bartender talk a paying customer into a cheaper drink? good times on fremont street.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Las Vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good location to experience las vegas. Hotel check in was hard to find from casino Need more signs. three other people asked me forhelp.
Other restaurants or food options would be nice for late arrivals

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Atlanta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We thought we were booking Las Vegas Club hotel directly, via the number posted on their website. However, it was booked through a consolidator and the problems started at check-in. We were given a non smoking (per our request) room without a working air conditioner, with lighting suitable for a B grade horror movie. The entire building was dirty, run down and looked like a fire hazard. We immediately went back to check-in to ask for another room and were told the only thing available was a smoking room. My husband has health issues and this was not an option, therefore, we asked to be moved to their sister property, The Plaza, across the street and pay the difference in price. We were told the only way to do this was to call expedia.com and ask for them to do the transfer...which we did. Expedia.com told us we did NOT make the reservation with them...to call hotels.com. We did and they told us we did NOT book with them! I called my credit card company and was told the card was charged to hotelres.com. After much bickering back and forth with the clerk at Las Vegas Club, we saw we were getting nowhere fast! My credit card company provided me with a telephone number, which I called at 4:30pm to ask for a transfer of funds to The Plaza. The clerk said it would be faxed to Plaza promptly...within 10 minutes. We took our luggage across the street and told The Plaza clerk our situation, but nothing had been faxed by 5pm. Finally, the bell desk took our luggage to store, to allow us to go get dinner while we waited for the reservation to arrive via fax. At 8pm, we still had no fax from the reservation company and we began making calls again. Bottom line....the resrvation company only sent the fax after the manager of The Plaza called directly to them and got authorization to change reservations. We got to our room at 10:30pm, a full 6 hours after we arrrived and began trying to get checked in. BEWARE: if you book this hotel, always ask if you are speaking directly to the hotel and not a consolidator who will 'farm' out your reservation to many companies. This will make any changes difficult, if not impossible! Final note: I would NOT stay in this hotel for FREE!!

Room Tip: I only saw 2 rooms at this hotel but was told that the North Tower rooms were newer and less noisy...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Fullerton, California, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

When i read all the reviews i was nervous about staying here and my expectations were really low. I only booked one night and got it at a really low price ($30) so i decided to book. When i arrived the self-parking was well lit and the elevators took us straight to the lobby. We checked in smoothly got a 2 bed in the North tower, the room was clean and everything seemed to be working fine.The beds were not comfortable but decent enough for what i paid. The casino is small but it's right on fremount so it's steps away from everthing else. The noise was load in the room at night to sleep but we managed through it. I called the front desk for a bottle water becasue the vending machine were broken and they never came up with my water, bad service! Other than that it was a decent one night stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Las Vegas Club Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!