“Very good for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #137 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Red Lodge, Montana
“Very good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

"you get what you pay for". Our room was clean and comfortable, the entire building is old but well-kept. Swimming pool area is a great plus.
Two complaints at check out: they did not allow for a late check out, and they did not have a space to leave our luggage! That was very disappointing. We had a 7:00 pm flight and would have loved to walk around while waiting.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
Hesperia, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

DO NOT GO HERE.
Check in went fine. I got up to the room and checked it out. There were bugs all along the baseboards and in the bed. Finger nail clippings, hair, food and dust galore all over the room. The dust on the headboard alone let me know they didn't care. It looked as if they hadn't vacuumed in a year! Not to mention the bed had hairs on the sheets when I turned down the blankets and it looked as if someone slept in the bed one night and it was deemed "presentable" for the next guest so they didn't feel the need to change the sheets. I immediately decided that I didn't want that room and asked to be moved. To solidify my case, I through 5 or 6 bugs in a coffee cup and took it down to the front desk with me. The lady acted like she didn't care and said hotel was sold out, but that one person hadn't arrived yet and they would give me their room to switch to. I said that I guarantee the room was the same way and I wanted it checked out before I took all my stuff up. They "checked" it and said it was fine and sent me up to the new room. i got there and immediately was overcome by the lemon car air freshener they had stuffed in the AC vent and apparently forgot about because it was horrendous. the room looked cleaner than the last, but still dirty. They didn't even bother to wipe the lotion off the side tables. I called down and asked that someone come help me open the window so I can air the room out because of the smell. They told me I wasn't allowed to open the windows and that they would "be happy to help me check out." I said "So that's the only option you're giving me? Checking out?" the man told me that "that was all he could thing of and that the window was not an option. I said "I am your guest. You give me another option besides checking out (this is Las Vegas on a Friday night so I didn't think I had a choice but to stay here.) He told me "I guess we can bring a fan in there to air the room out, but you will have to leave for some time while that happens. You can't be there when the fan is." I was so angry that I had paid for a room reserved 2 weeks prior and this was how I was being treated. I decided I'd rather spend the night in the desert in my rent-a-car than stay at this hotel. I went down to the front desk and demanded a refund. tossed the Car freshener tree to the guy and he acted like he had no idea the housekeeping did that. He assured me I would not be charged but that is yet to be seen on my cc statement. I left and headed towards the suburbs. I wound up at Holiday Inn Express off of Rainbow and the 215. SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Room Tip: if you insist on staying here out of desperation, Check for bugs and demand the room is checked and...
Boston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hotel is convenient to Convention Center, and the hotel van which picks up and drops off at the airport, the convention center and the Strip is very convenient. The Courtyard and swimming pool are nice. Breakfast is OK, but service people need to pay more attention to keeping breakfast room clean when it is busy. Some rooms are next to banging doors or have damage that has not been repaired. When we checked in on last trip, it took 3 tries to find an acceptable room. I have stayed in this hotel many times due to it's convenience but would not be my first choice if I did not want to be near convention center.

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location and cost is the draw for this Inn. The amenities are good..... pool, work out room, and free breakfast, pet and kid friendly, along with a shuttle to and from airport and other locations. Compared to places like the popular Candlewood next door, La QUinta offers better value all around. The main problem is the common spaces like halls, elevators
need a major makeover, which they say is coming. Rooms are clean and beds adequate, standard foam pillows, so sleep quality was average. Service is spotty, no one serviced our room till I mentioned something, they offered a $ 20- credit which was nice.
Generally speaking they seem to be trying hard to manage the place well. it's hard to keep up with with an older property. The breakfast is OK, not great and not much "real" food. Pour your own waffles, corn syrup based topping, industrial bagels, weak coffee, packaged oatmeal, juices from concentrate. They did have joghurt, bananas and apples too. It's an OK place for a home base, just not a place to hang out all day and party. The other great aspect is the location, within 1/2 mile are probably 15 restaurants from Indian, mexican, PJ Changs, two steakhouses, Bahama Breeze, Gordon Biersch and many more. Th Hard Rock is a bit over a block away. Also walking distance to the convention center and on a Bus Line. All around one of the better deals on central Paradise. When they redo the property this will definitely be a 4 star inn.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are in line with the dining area
Casa Grande, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Decent hotel. Breakfast was ok. Needed more room in breakfast area, very crowded. Needed more preparation space in breakfast area. Only hot food was waffles and oatmeal. Second night I was woken up at 2am by a high pitched bark that kept me up for hours. No, I didn't report it. Just need a room away from pets next time. Shower water pressure was very weak. Parking was not the best...prepare to walk unless you have a room in the very back. Beds were comfortable. Hotel is very close to everything...could even walk to strip...about a mile away.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Eagle, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Although the facility is a bit on the old side, it was easy to find and had great access to the strip and was very quiet and peaceful! The facility is also dog friendly which was must appreciated (although we didn't hear any dogs or see any evidence of other dogs).

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is always consistent with the service it provides. The front desk are always nice and very helpful. They always make sure that I get my points! Always clean Always stay with the puppies Always made feel welcome Always giving excellent customer service Always allow me to check in early Always come back!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Ranked #137 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.