“Good for a one night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #136 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
nj
“Good for a one night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I selected this hotel because it provided a shuttle from the airport, included breakfast and the price was right. Shuttle service was good, no worse than any other hotel and check-in was quick and easy. I had a king room which was fantastic, very large and comfortable. Carpets were stained and bathtub has seen better days but overall, a clean room. Good water pressure in the shower, nice firm bed. Breakfast items were acceptable (bagels, coffee, tea, hard boiled eggs, cereal, hot chocolate, juice, waffles) but the breakfast area is way, way too small. Some people had to stand and eat, others had the audacity to try to save seats (place items at table to prevent others from sitting). This was the most annoying part of the stay but this is minor since you can always take yourfood to your room. Good selection of tv channels, free wifi. Overall a good experience. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

432 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Missoula, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I often stay at La Quinta but this one will make me check twice. I booked two nights but cancelled the second night. The hotel was very dirty, stained old carpet, hair in bathtub and bed! Blood spots on side of bathtub totally grossed me out. Three gals who I'm pretty sure were prostitutes (don't really care about that- it is Vegas after all) hanging out by lobby doors might be weird for families. Very noisy at night from parties in other rooms which were clearly audible. Drunk guy wandering around with a beer in the parking lot at 7 am. Safety seemed questionable. Parking was hard and very limited. When I turned on AC, it smelled like mold.

On the plus side, the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly as well as professional. The only redeeming quality of this place.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Bellflower, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved this place, big pool for swimming laps, relaxing spa, excellent cold breakfast provided, and open for snacking, not a problem anywhere. Discounts to nearby restaurants, close to the strip and other restaurants, overall an excellent value for your money.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Staff & good price for the value! Highly recommended! Only one issue but that was resolved very quickly. Needed to extend our stay, very accommodating for our changes. Highly recommend LaQuinta chain for any stay!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Baltimore, MD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So we flew into Vegas late on a Friday and were hitting the road first thing Saturday, so all we needed was a cheap place to stay. When I booked this room it was $49/night. It has decent enough reviews, we didn't want to waste money on a few hours sleep, so we just booked it. Well if we had gotten in earlier and weren't exhausted, I would have walked out and found someplace out. At first glance it doesn't look too bad. The front desk clerk was very nice despite the woman screaming at him about how awful her room was considering how expensive it was (should have been the first warning- my sleep deprived self thought, wow she must be picky). Check in was quick and painless, he handed us a map to find our room which was confusing- the strangest layout of a hotel... We had booked a non-smoking room. We are both sensitive to smoke smells. The further you walked into the hotel, the stronger the smoke smell got. Still I was positive- we booked a non-smoking room and I have never had an issue with that before! So we get to our room, and it smells even stronger than the halls. Clearly at this hotel, rooms that are non-smoking mean they removed the ash trays to make it look like non-smoking. It was disgusting. If I hadn't been going on 3 hours of sleep I wouldn't have been able to sleep with it. I felt like I was second hand smoking every second I was awake. Showering didn't help because the towels and even the water smelled like smoke. So gross. My husband went to the breakfast while I showered and said there was just a couple things to choose from. Nothing special. When we checked out, we told them of the smell and how we had booked a non-smoking room and they shrugged and said it happens sometimes, nothing we can do about it. Actually there is. Reserve rooms to be non-smoking, and don't let smokers in there. Simple as that. Unless you are a smoker, don't stay here. I didn't have any issues with the neighborhood but there were warnings all over the hotel and parking lot about not leaving ANYTHING out in your cars. So it must not be great.

Room Tip: There is no such thing as non-smoking here. So don't bother if you want that.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was approached in the middle of the night by a person without saying whether identification security and asking if I was a guest. I do not believe that this is normal and if they have problems with security that work not otherwise addressing the breakfast room in the hallway.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Husband and I stopped in Vegas overnight and loved our experience here. Very clean rooms, well maintained hotel, staff was awesome and helpful! Definitely recommend. If you are looking for a well priced stop in Vegas this is def where to go !

Stayed July 2014

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Ranked #136 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.