We paid $65 a night, and that was with a special discount for havinga membership with them, just to learn later on that we could have stayed at the Luxor or the Hard Rock hotel for only a bit more than what we paid at the LQ inn.
The room was quite spacious, and we always make sure to stay at this hotel chain as the beds are extremely comfortable, this was again the case at this property, however, the room was a bit smelly, dust covered the nightstands, and the bathtub had some sort of ancient stains that resembled prehistoric rock art.
Some dodgy individuals were patrolling the area, so do not leave anything in the car if you stay at this hotel. We were asked for some change and later on the same person asked me to let her in through the pool gate, as she forgot her key. We were exhausted after a 14 hour trip from Spain, so I hissed her away and she dissapeared.
Breakfast dissapears at 10, so if you go out the previous night and go to bed late, don't count on the free continental breakfast.
The property is a short walk from the strip, and strangely enough, once you leave the hotel area the surroundings seem to be fairly secure.
As parking and driving is discouraged altogether to visit The Strip, it's better to leave your car at the hotel parking lot and simply walk, it is only a 15 minute nice stroll.
The girl at the front desk was courteous but was so overwhelmed by the constant ringing of the phone and the queue of guests piling at the front desk, that we kept all the questions we had for her at check in and decided to find out whatever we needed to know on our own. They should have at least two more people at the front desk, that lobby was busy constantly day and night, everytime we drove by to our room on our three night stay.
I am sure they do what they can to keep the area clean, but it must be difficult with so many guests and their pets.
Our room was on the bottom floor, number 161, and very easy to access from outside.
Despite the many people we observed walking their dogs in and out of the hotel, noise was not an issue, we did not hear a single bark, or maybe we were just too tired, not sure, but if sleep is your priority when in Vegas, this is a good place, if you are a bit more picky, like me, upgrade to something better for a bit more, and stay at any of the Hotel Casinos at The Strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Las Vegas
- Las Vegas La Quinta