“Fabulous Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #138 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Fabulous Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We are always welcomed with a smile and the staff recognizes returning guests.
Great location for Vegas if you are not out there for gambling.
Wonderful restaurants in area that are reasonable.
Staff is always pleasent and very accomidating.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Polish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Spent one night here and it was one too many!! Lobby is seriously outdated and old stained furniture. Nice that they provide cold water with lemon but there is no visible trash can so cups are left everywhere!!! Staff just walks by. Shuttle service is a nightmare!!! Waited almost an hour to be picked up then they didn't put me on the list to go back to the airport waited another 45 minutes and almost missed my flight. It's cheap yes but dirty and unreliable!!

Stayed March 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife, I and a Labrador stayed there for 4 days. We were very impressed with the room. It was very clean and were very comfortable the whole time. The internet worked fine for me and I was always on. The breakfast was top notch for being free, there was plenty to eat. The only problem I had was trying to peel the hardboiled eggs. We will certainly stay at this LaQuinta again, in fact I asked the desk clerk if I could have the same room. There was also a nice touch of lemon or orange water at the front desk all the time. It was refreshing to be able to get an ice cold drink after coming in from outside. Too many people are too picky about what they get especially when they are not being charged that much. We stay at LQ's from PA to AZ to NV all the time and this one was top notch.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor two rooms down from the hallway which was quiet most of the time. Some...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Hackensack, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had plans to stay for a few days in LQ Las Vegas.
I stayed for a day, and went to another hotel.
Outstanding service, Service is the greatest.
Hotel is great and I am always working, but if the internet does not work properly,
I get frustrated and no matter how the hotel is good.
I will tell the management... I hated and could not get my work done because your internet was very slow!!!

Room Tip: If you are planning to use the internet... forget about it...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My brother & I wanted to meet up in Las Vegas with our wives. We/re not gamblers, so appreciated no slot machines around. The included breakfast was adequate with waffles, fruit, boiled eggs, cereal etc. Had a computer in a private room that we used to print out our boarding passes for our return trip home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times while traveling to Las Vegas. I always travel with my dogs and they dont charge an extra fee for them to stay. The location is fairly close to the strip and they offer a free shuttle service which I highly advise using. The only complaints I have are the grassed pet area outside is full of fleas so walk your pets further behind building to avoid this. It can also be very noisy at night...being in Las Vegas and all that should be somewhat expected. Most of the noise was just talking down the hallway and doors closing. I would suggest a room on a higher floor away from the elevator to avoid most of the noise. All-in-all a pretty decent hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Higher floors much quieter
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Almost hate to share how much I appreciated the value as the price might go up. While many of my colleagues were paying much more per night and no closer to the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Las Vegas Strip. Friendly and efficient staff, clean & secure roms, free shuttle - though within walking distance of restaurants, convention center & Las Vegas Strip. Ample free parking & pet friendly.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Ranked #138 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.