“Dirty,tired in need of renovation” 1 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #133 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
“Dirty,tired in need of renovation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Spent one night here and it was one too many!! Lobby is seriously outdated and old stained furniture. Nice that they provide cold water with lemon but there is no visible trash can so cups are left everywhere!!! Staff just walks by. Shuttle service is a nightmare!!! Waited almost an hour to be picked up then they didn't put me on the list to go back to the airport waited another 45 minutes and almost missed my flight. It's cheap yes but dirty and unreliable!!

Stayed March 2013

430 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife, I and a Labrador stayed there for 4 days. We were very impressed with the room. It was very clean and were very comfortable the whole time. The internet worked fine for me and I was always on. The breakfast was top notch for being free, there was plenty to eat. The only problem I had was trying to peel the hardboiled eggs. We will certainly stay at this LaQuinta again, in fact I asked the desk clerk if I could have the same room. There was also a nice touch of lemon or orange water at the front desk all the time. It was refreshing to be able to get an ice cold drink after coming in from outside. Too many people are too picky about what they get especially when they are not being charged that much. We stay at LQ's from PA to AZ to NV all the time and this one was top notch.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor two rooms down from the hallway which was quiet most of the time. Some...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Hackensack, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had plans to stay for a few days in LQ Las Vegas.
I stayed for a day, and went to another hotel.
Outstanding service, Service is the greatest.
Hotel is great and I am always working, but if the internet does not work properly,
I get frustrated and no matter how the hotel is good.
I will tell the management... I hated and could not get my work done because your internet was very slow!!!

Room Tip: If you are planning to use the internet... forget about it...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My brother & I wanted to meet up in Las Vegas with our wives. We/re not gamblers, so appreciated no slot machines around. The included breakfast was adequate with waffles, fruit, boiled eggs, cereal etc. Had a computer in a private room that we used to print out our boarding passes for our return trip home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times while traveling to Las Vegas. I always travel with my dogs and they dont charge an extra fee for them to stay. The location is fairly close to the strip and they offer a free shuttle service which I highly advise using. The only complaints I have are the grassed pet area outside is full of fleas so walk your pets further behind building to avoid this. It can also be very noisy at night...being in Las Vegas and all that should be somewhat expected. Most of the noise was just talking down the hallway and doors closing. I would suggest a room on a higher floor away from the elevator to avoid most of the noise. All-in-all a pretty decent hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Higher floors much quieter
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Almost hate to share how much I appreciated the value as the price might go up. While many of my colleagues were paying much more per night and no closer to the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Las Vegas Strip. Friendly and efficient staff, clean & secure roms, free shuttle - though within walking distance of restaurants, convention center & Las Vegas Strip. Ample free parking & pet friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have been staying here for the past six years while we attended the annual Consumer Electronics Show - CES. We liked it because it is within walking distance of the Convention Center and THESHOW at the Flamingo Hotel. We also liked the basic self-serve breakfast.

We always arrive in the morning and store our bags at the hotel as CES opens at 9am.When we check-out we alps store our bags until after CES closes at 6pm. This year we were surprise to learn that the hotel would no longer store bags, as that was corporate policy. The clerk told us that we could take our bags to the Convention Center and CES would store them. He could give us no other details. We eventually found out that FEDEX has a place at the Convention Center where they will store bags for $3 each and they close at 4pm. This barely works as we have to rush around and miss part of CES.
Another complaint is that this hotel in the past three years has become a bark friendly hotel. Each year we are hearing dogs barking and have to call the front desk.
Thirdly, last year the jacuzzi jets didn't work.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Ranked #133 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.