“Good, but not good enough... SLOW internet...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #139 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Good, but not good enough... SLOW internet...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had plans to stay for a few days in LQ Las Vegas.
I stayed for a day, and went to another hotel.
Outstanding service, Service is the greatest.
Hotel is great and I am always working, but if the internet does not work properly,
I get frustrated and no matter how the hotel is good.
I will tell the management... I hated and could not get my work done because your internet was very slow!!!

Room Tip: If you are planning to use the internet... forget about it...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My brother & I wanted to meet up in Las Vegas with our wives. We/re not gamblers, so appreciated no slot machines around. The included breakfast was adequate with waffles, fruit, boiled eggs, cereal etc. Had a computer in a private room that we used to print out our boarding passes for our return trip home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times while traveling to Las Vegas. I always travel with my dogs and they dont charge an extra fee for them to stay. The location is fairly close to the strip and they offer a free shuttle service which I highly advise using. The only complaints I have are the grassed pet area outside is full of fleas so walk your pets further behind building to avoid this. It can also be very noisy at night...being in Las Vegas and all that should be somewhat expected. Most of the noise was just talking down the hallway and doors closing. I would suggest a room on a higher floor away from the elevator to avoid most of the noise. All-in-all a pretty decent hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Higher floors much quieter
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Cimarron, Colorado, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Almost hate to share how much I appreciated the value as the price might go up. While many of my colleagues were paying much more per night and no closer to the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Las Vegas Strip. Friendly and efficient staff, clean & secure roms, free shuttle - though within walking distance of restaurants, convention center & Las Vegas Strip. Ample free parking & pet friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have been staying here for the past six years while we attended the annual Consumer Electronics Show - CES. We liked it because it is within walking distance of the Convention Center and THESHOW at the Flamingo Hotel. We also liked the basic self-serve breakfast.

We always arrive in the morning and store our bags at the hotel as CES opens at 9am.When we check-out we alps store our bags until after CES closes at 6pm. This year we were surprise to learn that the hotel would no longer store bags, as that was corporate policy. The clerk told us that we could take our bags to the Convention Center and CES would store them. He could give us no other details. We eventually found out that FEDEX has a place at the Convention Center where they will store bags for $3 each and they close at 4pm. This barely works as we have to rush around and miss part of CES.
Another complaint is that this hotel in the past three years has become a bark friendly hotel. Each year we are hearing dogs barking and have to call the front desk.
Thirdly, last year the jacuzzi jets didn't work.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I do like the desk staff here.............they are very nice. I have stayed here two other times in the past. I travel with 3 dogs and was put in an older building in the back of the premises........the room smelled musty, it had a big whirlpool tub that looked very worn/old/scuffed and it didn't work. It is very noisy here....the door to outdoors in the hall slams shut every time and is nerve wracking, people sound like a herd of elephants upstairs, people are very loud talking in the hall, and people leave their dogs alone in the room and let them bark and bark and bark. I never have stayed anywhere where I could hear dogs barking at any time- early am, late pm.....bark bark bark..... and one evening a dog barked for well over an hour. I don't let my 3 dogs bark and put bark collars on them if I leave them to do an errand. It is getting harder and harder to find decent affordable places to stay with dogs...............thanks to irresponsible pet owners.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tampa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

As we entered the lobby ( Feb 2013) we witnessed a couple talking to the manager about why their on line reservations were not being honored. He told them that the hotel had over booked and that on line reservations were not automatically honored at this hotel - quote: "It is our choice whether we accept the on line reservations or not and in this case - we will not accept your reservation". Then he proceeded to tell us the same thing. I have NEVER run into this type of behavior by any hotel before. And we will NEVER stay at a LaQuinta again. Tell your family & friends - so they do not make the same mistake.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Ranked #139 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.