“Free Shuttle, not far from Strip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #136 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Free Shuttle, not far from Strip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times while traveling to Las Vegas. I always travel with my dogs and they dont charge an extra fee for them to stay. The location is fairly close to the strip and they offer a free shuttle service which I highly advise using. The only complaints I have are the grassed pet area outside is full of fleas so walk your pets further behind building to avoid this. It can also be very noisy at night...being in Las Vegas and all that should be somewhat expected. Most of the noise was just talking down the hallway and doors closing. I would suggest a room on a higher floor away from the elevator to avoid most of the noise. All-in-all a pretty decent hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Higher floors much quieter
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Almost hate to share how much I appreciated the value as the price might go up. While many of my colleagues were paying much more per night and no closer to the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Las Vegas Strip. Friendly and efficient staff, clean & secure roms, free shuttle - though within walking distance of restaurants, convention center & Las Vegas Strip. Ample free parking & pet friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have been staying here for the past six years while we attended the annual Consumer Electronics Show - CES. We liked it because it is within walking distance of the Convention Center and THESHOW at the Flamingo Hotel. We also liked the basic self-serve breakfast.

We always arrive in the morning and store our bags at the hotel as CES opens at 9am.When we check-out we alps store our bags until after CES closes at 6pm. This year we were surprise to learn that the hotel would no longer store bags, as that was corporate policy. The clerk told us that we could take our bags to the Convention Center and CES would store them. He could give us no other details. We eventually found out that FEDEX has a place at the Convention Center where they will store bags for $3 each and they close at 4pm. This barely works as we have to rush around and miss part of CES.
Another complaint is that this hotel in the past three years has become a bark friendly hotel. Each year we are hearing dogs barking and have to call the front desk.
Thirdly, last year the jacuzzi jets didn't work.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I do like the desk staff here.............they are very nice. I have stayed here two other times in the past. I travel with 3 dogs and was put in an older building in the back of the premises........the room smelled musty, it had a big whirlpool tub that looked very worn/old/scuffed and it didn't work. It is very noisy here....the door to outdoors in the hall slams shut every time and is nerve wracking, people sound like a herd of elephants upstairs, people are very loud talking in the hall, and people leave their dogs alone in the room and let them bark and bark and bark. I never have stayed anywhere where I could hear dogs barking at any time- early am, late pm.....bark bark bark..... and one evening a dog barked for well over an hour. I don't let my 3 dogs bark and put bark collars on them if I leave them to do an errand. It is getting harder and harder to find decent affordable places to stay with dogs...............thanks to irresponsible pet owners.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tampa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

As we entered the lobby ( Feb 2013) we witnessed a couple talking to the manager about why their on line reservations were not being honored. He told them that the hotel had over booked and that on line reservations were not automatically honored at this hotel - quote: "It is our choice whether we accept the on line reservations or not and in this case - we will not accept your reservation". Then he proceeded to tell us the same thing. I have NEVER run into this type of behavior by any hotel before. And we will NEVER stay at a LaQuinta again. Tell your family & friends - so they do not make the same mistake.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Our flight got cancelled and we had to stay here overnight.

I might have given this hotel a better review if I hadn't experienced a wonderful hotel on the Strip, but my first impression of uncleanliness stayed with me until I got home and stepped into the shower!

Yes the bed was clean and comfy. Yes there was a flat screen tv. Yes there was a microwave and fridge. But did you take a look at the corridor? Did you smell that lingering odor of cleaning products?

The elevator jumps when it reaches the 1st floor, doors look rundown, the bathtub was dirty, we could hear everything someone uttered while walking to their room, not to mention the dog barking in the room adjacent to ours. Only the noisy AC and sheer exhaustion allowed us to sleep.

I also got a bad skin reaction to their soap. I'm not allergic to anything; yet, that soap made my hands lobster red within minutes! Thank god for emergency hand cream.

Could be okay for those travelling on a budget, but not suited for a seasoned traveller used to a minimum of 3+ star hotels.

• Stayed February 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. was a great experience for me and my friends, we came to town to watch the UNLV and UNM Basketball Game and was greeted very professionally by the staff on checking in, although we were both dressed in out athletic attire (sweats, T-shirts, etc,) and this continued through out our stay. Thank you, LQ!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #136 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.