We have been staying here for the past six years while we attended the annual Consumer Electronics Show - CES. We liked it because it is within walking distance of the Convention Center and THESHOW at the Flamingo Hotel. We also liked the basic self-serve breakfast.
We always arrive in the morning and store our bags at the hotel as CES opens at 9am.When we check-out we alps store our bags until after CES closes at 6pm. This year we were surprise to learn that the hotel would no longer store bags, as that was corporate policy. The clerk told us that we could take our bags to the Convention Center and CES would store them. He could give us no other details. We eventually found out that FEDEX has a place at the Convention Center where they will store bags for $3 each and they close at 4pm. This barely works as we have to rush around and miss part of CES.
Another complaint is that this hotel in the past three years has become a bark friendly hotel. Each year we are hearing dogs barking and have to call the front desk.
Thirdly, last year the jacuzzi jets didn't work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Las Vegas
- Las Vegas La Quinta