“Warning - This hotel does not honor on line reservations!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #133 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Tampa
“Warning - This hotel does not honor on line reservations!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

As we entered the lobby ( Feb 2013) we witnessed a couple talking to the manager about why their on line reservations were not being honored. He told them that the hotel had over booked and that on line reservations were not automatically honored at this hotel - quote: "It is our choice whether we accept the on line reservations or not and in this case - we will not accept your reservation". Then he proceeded to tell us the same thing. I have NEVER run into this type of behavior by any hotel before. And we will NEVER stay at a LaQuinta again. Tell your family & friends - so they do not make the same mistake.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Polish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Our flight got cancelled and we had to stay here overnight.

I might have given this hotel a better review if I hadn't experienced a wonderful hotel on the Strip, but my first impression of uncleanliness stayed with me until I got home and stepped into the shower!

Yes the bed was clean and comfy. Yes there was a flat screen tv. Yes there was a microwave and fridge. But did you take a look at the corridor? Did you smell that lingering odor of cleaning products?

The elevator jumps when it reaches the 1st floor, doors look rundown, the bathtub was dirty, we could hear everything someone uttered while walking to their room, not to mention the dog barking in the room adjacent to ours. Only the noisy AC and sheer exhaustion allowed us to sleep.

I also got a bad skin reaction to their soap. I'm not allergic to anything; yet, that soap made my hands lobster red within minutes! Thank god for emergency hand cream.

Could be okay for those travelling on a budget, but not suited for a seasoned traveller used to a minimum of 3+ star hotels.

• Stayed February 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. was a great experience for me and my friends, we came to town to watch the UNLV and UNM Basketball Game and was greeted very professionally by the staff on checking in, although we were both dressed in out athletic attire (sweats, T-shirts, etc,) and this continued through out our stay. Thank you, LQ!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great stay. Room was clean and comfortable, and the best deal we found around the strip. Staff was very nice and helpfull. The free shuttle makes getting to the strip quick and painless. I would not hesitate a second to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had to layover in Las Vegas and booked my room on line. The free shuttle from the airport came promptly, the front desk staff was friendly and my check in was fast. I was shocked when I entered the room. The beds are really comfortable and the decor has been upgraded. Even though I didn't need the microwave or refrigerater, I love the fact that they are there. Checking out was a snap and the free shuttle back to the airport was there on time and the drivers were courteous and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nice, clean room. I spent 10 min inspecting every nook and cranny of the bed...no bedbugs. Free wifi in room which worked decently. No silly "resort" fees. Accommodating to owners of small dogs (but owners, please pick up after your dogs). Plenty of parking. Good bare bones breakfast. Great, friendly staff. There are several, newer La Quinta Inns in the city but they cost about $20 more and are farther away from the strip. This one's located on Paradise near Flamingo. The Bellagio and its $35ish buffet is just two major blocks away. You saved on the wifi, breakfast, la quinta points, pet fees, resort fees. now go waste it on a game of craps! Or or whole lotta games at the Pinhall Hall of Fame. =)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Address: 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Paradise
Ranked #133 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. 2.5*
Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
La Quinta Las Vegas
Las Vegas La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.