We went to this hotel for a family reunion, about 20 people all together. It was clean and I liked having a microwave and fridge in the room. We got a special rate because of my dad being a member of the Texas NRA...about $65 a night. The pool was great. The breakfast was good....make your own waffles, eggs, yogurt and cereal...etc. It was located next to several restaraunts and about a mile from the strip. Only 2 downsides...They have a gym but not much equiptment in it. They also have a shuttle service but you have to call ahead to get it to pick you up. We were at Harrah's casino and they must of had only one person working at the desk. I had to call 3 times before someone finally answered and then they said it would take an hour for them to get there. Little fustrating when you are relying on them for a ride. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and when we go to Vegas again and don't want to stay on the strip, we will definitely choose La Quinta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Las Vegas
- Las Vegas La Quinta