“Best spot, central to everything” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jockey Club

You added Jockey Club to your Saves list
Jockey Club
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3700 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Ranked #58 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Best spot, central to everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

Booked in again, as we have used this hotel before - love its central area ( even if construction continues ) opposite planet hollywood and next to belliago, bus stop to out let centres right out front and close to shows and restaurants, what more could you ask for. Full kitchen including stove and dishwasher, so could cook if you wish but really why would you when your on holiday? Pillows large and so soft - even asked where they got them from, very comfy. Love the idea too that I dont have to walk thru a casino.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
Jersey City, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

We spent 3 nights around the thanksgiving holidays and have no complaints. We rented a 2BR condo. Though construction and ammenities are of average quality, it's a clean, well-maintaned place. It was freezing in Vegas the 3 days we stayed there, and the apartment was comfortably warm. Kitchen had all the basic pots and pans and silverware to fix a quick breakfast from grocieries purchased in the Mini mart within the hotel. Bellagio is next doors and Paris is across the street. Location of Jockey Club is unbeatable. We booked really last minute and got a really high rate for the third night of our stay - otherwise it was $80 per night for a 2BR condo, which is a great rate.

Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

Just returned yesterday from a rather cold Las Vegas, Stayed a week at the Jockey Club, fab little place, 5 stars in every way in my opinion, excellent location, the nicest of staff, many thanks to Johnny who looked after us. very warm and welcoming, great to be able to have a coffee in the morning, great value for money meaning more pennies for the casino!!
would recommend and will certainly book again when we return.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We are renting the 3 Bedroom penthouse unit... After discovering the unit conditions while be began to unpack we were blown away and asked to move to another property. We were told the only refund would be $300.00 of the $4,000.00 paid in advance. We vacation all around the world several times a year and have never experienced anything as bad as The Jockey Club... With so many choices available in Las Vegas there is no reason to subject yourself to this misery. We have taken 20 photos of the unit which will be posted when we return home next week.

David Peckham

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Easley, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Have stayed at the Jockey Club regularly for 10 years. Best location and price on the strip. Ideally located next to Bellagio, we have had only positive experiences here - we visit twice a year. Rooms are comfortable, large and include a kitchen in the suite - we never use it because world class dining is always in walking distance.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

I would like to commend the front desk personnel and Security for there help to me when I thought I lost my license. They were very kind and helpful and professional at all times and made my stay enjoyable. I also enjoyed the owners meeting where I got to meet other owners and more information about the hotel. I did not enjoy the people outside on the main strip sidewalk who pressured us to go to there sales pitch even though I was an owner just to get us to sign up with RCI. The only reason was I was in town already and I wanted my wife to see the room before she had to leave and go back home to work. The next day I found out all I had to do was go to the front desk and ask to see a room and they would have allowed me too.

The room service was great as new towels were presented each day.

The room I have is a 1 and 1/2 bathroom which I found very clean and neat. The room has a nice fireplace and very roomy. The Kitchen was a little small but enough to do Breakfast and lunch easily. Did dinner on the outside. The convenience store down stairs was ok but pricey but they do have three grocery shopping shuttles during the week which is alot better.

The bedroom was very nice with two queen beds and master bathroom was OK with a tub and shower combo a little tight but not bad.

Location was great as you could go to Belliagos, Planet Hollywood, Ballys, Paris, Bills, Ceasears and Flamingo all within a little walking distance.

I recommend the RTC.com website to find all the bus routes and times to all places you may want to visit. You can even purchase tickets online at a reasonable price for a five day pass good on any bus.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Cergy-Pontoise, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

A nice hotel, a bit old compared to the others on the strip but clean and quiet.

No gambling, no loud music, large rooms.

I really appreciated my stay for a week at the SEMA Show. You can really rest.

Rooms have a kitchen + living room you can rapidily feel home.

No place to eat, but across the street you have all you need.

+ rooms where really unexpensive.

Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Jockey Club? Share your experiences!