Stayed New Year's Eve and everything from check in to check out was fantastic. The front desk man was very helpful and the room was spacious, bed was comfortable (excellent pillows) and shower was adjustable and clean.
Breakfast was outstanding. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, pastries, waffle machine, fruit, coffee and juice.
We would definitely stay here again if looking for a comfortable off strip hotel away from the noise.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West is located near the Summerlin area, 7 miles from the Strip.We offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, an LCD television with cable television and in-room movies, a coffeemaker, a desk, room service, a microwave, a refrigerator and much more. We also have suites with a hot tub and kitchen. Complimentary full breakfast is served every morning from 6:30-9:30am.We have an indoor pool and spa, fitness room, business center, guest laundry and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.