Overall this was a nice hotel. I really liked the price. The bed was a little too firm but the room was clean, although small. The breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful. The main complaint was no elevator. This was not a problem for me as I only had a carry on but if I had been there with family with more luggage it would have been a problem. The exercise room is also very small.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West is located near the Summerlin area, 7 miles from the Strip.We offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, an LCD television with cable television and in-room movies, a coffeemaker, a desk, room service, a microwave, a refrigerator and much more. We also have suites with a hot tub and kitchen. Complimentary full breakfast is served every morning from 6:30-9:30am.We have an indoor pool and spa, fitness room, business center, guest laundry and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.