Stayed June 17 - 20th '07 - room comped for a slot tournament. Flamingo has great location, good dining options, & everything for a nice vacation. The pool area is HUGE and fantastic - pretty waterfalls and winding pools, shady if you want it, with bars and snacks very handy. Our room was not a GO room and was typical hotel room, but not quite as nice as a typical LV strip room (have stayed at 5 other strip hotels). It was immaculate, though! The casino is a little smaller than other strip casinos, huge compared to anywhere else in the country! Those are the only 2 "negatives" I can fairly mention. Dining prices are reasonable in Margaritaville and Tropical
Island cafe and food is good, but allow wait time to get in, as usual. Players club pays good benefits including immediate "cash back" in gift shop or room charge vouchers and comped rooms/dining vouchers through the mail. Not a lot of play needed to get comped room offers later from most Harrah's LV properties. The Flamingo isn't real ritzy, but it's nice and a lot of fun for a vacation, at a better price than some on the strip. It has all you'll need! We'll
go back! Airport checkin is very convenient but take a taxi, not their shuttle! The shuttle system was extremely disorganized and a big hassle. Good luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo