I enjoyed the stay, especially for the price I paid (about $70/night for weekday stay).
The room was basic but nice and clean. We were on the seventh floor, near the elevators and had a view of the flamingos. The walls were a little thin and we occasionally hear loud people in the hall or the room next door, but such instances were isolated and brief.
I enjoyed the pool, the flamingos, and the breakfast buffet (we had a 2-for-1 coupon).
Our stay here almost didn't happen - we checked in late (around midnight) and so many rooms weren't ready that they were sending people to Harrah's. We still managed to get around- perhaps because we were polite despite this annoyance (people in front of us were shouting at the hotel staff) or perhaps because we were Vegas newbies... or it might have to do with the fact that I prepaid the room. I don't really know, I was glad to have a room and I wasn't asking questions.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, PointsHound, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.