We chose to get married at the Flamingo, for its lush gardens and habitat. We booked 2 rooms for 4 nights and an additional room for 5 nights. Averaged cost booked 6 months in advance was $100 per night. - for regular rooms. When I called a few weeks before departure to pay balance in full, I was SHOCKED to learn that they require an incidental depsit of $100 per NIGHT per ROOM - that equaled $1300 for an incidental deposit for my stay. The property would not budge on the amount wanted. I begrudgingly paid the deposit - this now made my rooms $2600. I think this is a gimick for the hotel to get more of your money. If you only plan on having a certain dollar amount with you, then you are forced to pay the incidental deposit and charge food to your room, if you do not have a flexible budget. Don't pick this hotel for your wedding. The staff could care less about your "special day" They never follow up or note anything in your file. When they used an expired credit card to pay the balance on my wedding package and the charge was declined, they did not have any current information on file for reaching me. I had previously given them via email all my contact information and reservation information. Instead I got an email declaring that they would cancel my wedding within 48 hours. When I called in to straighten it out, they told me that they had not spoken to me for over 4 months. I had just called in 2 days prior and was told everything was in order. They never put anything in my file, they lost my music choices, floral requirments and had not requested the information they needed for the wedding party. Very, very disappointing. Choose someplace else for your wedding or stay. Hotel pools are crowded and open to the public, good luck using them if you are a guest. hotel is worn and cleanliness is not a priority. This was a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo