Stayed 5 nights in the Flamingo, in Sept 2006. Cannot fault any part of the stay.
We were given a recently refurbished room which had bright modern decor and lots of nice modern touches (electric curtains, widescreen tv, dvd, sound system with I-pod in socket, tv in bathroom). Definitely worth slipping the receptionist a 20 if you can get one of these!
Casino is showing its age but doesn't have the same claustopobic feel of some of the other Vegas casino floors. Waitresses were attentive enough when gambling (especially in the Poker room).
Brekfast buffet was good enough to keep you going until your evening meal - never had to wait in line more than 5 mins. Outdoor areas were very pleasent, and well kept.
If you are looking for pleasant surrondings, in a relatively relaxed (by Vegas standards) atmosphere, at a reasonable cost and centrally located (Strip) then I would definitely recommend the Flamingo. Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo