We enjoyed our 4-night stay at the Flamingo very much. The mid-strip location is fantastic.
We checked in around 6 pm, and it was a breeze. No line ~ we walked right up to the counter. Staff was very friendly.
Our room was on the 4th floor with a view of the courtyard area near the pool. We watched 2 weddings take place down in the courtyard, which was kind of fun.
The room was clean, comfortable, not fancy, but plenty roomy. Decor was beige tones and the carpet looks a little tired. We had a king bed, a small sofa, desk & chair. The bathroom had tile floors and plenty of counter space. An ironing board and iron are stowed in the closet.
We ate breakfast at the coffee shop a couple of times, and it was very good.
The pool area is awesome. We didn't actually swim, but we strolled around through the pool area and, although crowded, we did see lounge chairs available if we had wanted them. The adult pool was quiet and peaceful.
The casino was kind to me, but not to my husband. I won $650 on a Wheel of Fortune dollar slot. The casino was lively but not overly crowded, with a nice variety of table games and slots.
We saw the Second City comedy show, which was pretty funny. I did think it was a bit overpriced at $40 per ticket, but I had coupons for 2-for-1 so that cut the price in half for the 6 of us. Still a bit pricey, though. The Mac King afternoon show at Harrah's was hilarious and only $20 for preferred seating.
I would most definitely stay at Flamingo again. The price was right, the location great, and the rooms perfectly fine for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Vegas.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo