We booked $99 round trip flights and our hotel thru Allegiant Air. 2 round trip tickets and 3 nights for a little over $900... I think we could have gotten it for less if we booked the hotel thru another website.
Our room was a standard king and it was very nice. No complaints. We were only in the room to sleep anyway. We upgraded for $20/night for a room with a Strip view, we faced Caesar’s and we were on the 21st floor. It was awesome to wake up to the sunrise in the morning and have the view of the Strip at night.
We wished that we would have had another day or two… at least one day to relax at the pool. We went to the hotel pool one day, we didn't go until 530pm. I thought it would still be warm, since it was plenty hot outside, but the pool area was so shady, I felt cold. We should have gone to the hot tubs, but I forgot they were there! Also, I asked about the water slides and they said they were taken out, so the online info that I saw was outdated.
We ate at the hotel restaurant twice. It was NOT good food at all, but late at night, it doesn't matter what you eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo