HOTEL -We stayed in a go suite on the third floor, beautiful. Wall to wall windows overlooked the strip. We could see the Belagio fountians while in bed! 2 sinks in the bathroom with TV's in the mirrors , fridge, nice TV and sound system, comfy bed , couch and coffee table, great housekeeping. Sooo much fun, splurge, go for the go suite. The pool is also fun.
FUN- We used the half priced ticket booth which is right outside to the left at BIlls. Here is how it works. On the first day you have to stand in line for about one hour to get half price tickets. If you go back the next day and bring your stubs from the night before, you get to be in a VIP line, this means you get your tickets for that night right away. We went to a show every night. One night Beatles Tribute, one night Rat pack down town, one night a comedian in the flamingo, all shows were great. Also, for free , go see big elvis at bills, he is great and pitchers of beer for four dollars!
OTHER- If you want a store with snacks and beer, exit the flaming out the back , near the hilton and walk to the curb. If you want a light meal, food court , exit hotel on the strip side and go to the first casino on the right, burger king, sub way etc.... I am always on a diet , eat only salad or veggie burgers, so am no help with where to eat.
OVER ALL- The flamingo is the center of the strip. you can get to anywhere from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo