I have read the reviews on the Flamingo here, I rely on this site and have to judge on these reviews. I must say the reviews on the Flamingo does not do justice. THe Flamingo is a "big 5 star to me" the best bed I have slept in my travels, clean, people so helpful & friendly. And this casino is no#1 to me. I have read negative reviews on the Flamingo, my judgement where correct does reviews are my opinion people who want the 5 star hotel, well they should pay the rate for that luxury, and not go with a great deal.... I myself rate this hotel a 5 star fantastic hotel....I travel once a year oversea's, resorts and have never been disapointed "yet" after my homework on this site on resorts, hotels. The key is screen the negatives especially when they say rude, bad service etc...... I have never experience this in my travels, but I have always had a smile and friendly approach and always have received a warm greeting....You must remember some have bad days, and to be friendly with a smile seems to break the mood and the reward is a smile. Again the flamongo is awsum. we ate at the restaurent at the Flamingo every day,"delicious" every single meal. Great prices for a casino and service, and the coffee is "fantastic" at each location. I will warn you if you eat at Denny's this place is not very good like the Denny's I ate at in the states, just a heads up on that one!
Rooms are clean and so confortable.
And the pools just takes your breath away, awsum just like being in the Carribean pools clean and refreshing. I will warn you alot of people are there at the pool if you do not like being crowded you will have a negative comment about it, I myself do not mind being crowded, and enjoyed the conversations with many there!
I do not gamble much, but I did witness one jackpot winner there.....It was 104 there the week I was there, I walked alot and went in every hotel doing that air conditioner, the heat didn't bother me because of going in and out of casino's.
Just got back was there 5 days, July 4 - 9/o5 Fantastic place!
From the Ottawa Valley!
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Venere, Travelocity, BookIt.com, PointsHound, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.