First let me start by saying I was a bit skeptical about this hotel after reading some of the reviews but boy they were wrong. We checked in at the airport. It took about five minutes. The lines at the hotel lobby are ridiculous. We checked in early and got a great view of the pool on a high floor. They accommodated all that we wanted. The location is great. You are right next to everything, the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Venetian... The monorail is in the hotel and takes you anywhere on the strip in under 10 min. The pool was beautiful. It has a great waterfall and an awesome water slide(that was the best part). If you go outside the pool you can see the penguins, flamingos and the birds walk around with you.
Cheap drinks at the bar nearest to the pool (2 for 1). We ate at the buffet for dinner and breakfast. The food was really good and the waitresses are so nice. We ordered room service one night and it came very quickly and had everything you would need.
As for the casino, we liked it better than the classier ones. We went to the Bellagio, Paris, NY NY and the waitresses there ----. At the Bellagio we waited over 20 min for a drink and we left, the same for NY NY. The waitresses in the Flamingo were so nice. As soon as I would finish my drink she'd be right there with another one, I didn't even have to ask. It was great. I won $250 on the quarter slots and my boyfriend won 70 on video poker. We didn't win anything in any other hotel.
Well... to sum things up the only thing that was a little bad was the size of the room. They make it look bigger in the picture but the view is really nice at night. Next time I come back we are definitely staying here. I would recommend it to anyone. It was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo