We stayed at the Flamingo 2 nights in June and had a room on the strip with 2 queen beds. Although there is no charge for extra people, the roll-a-way bed is $30 a night. Without the roll a way I paid $60 a night (weekdays) going through their web-site and calling back evertime the rate dropped. We asked for a veiw of the strip but in hind-sight we may have been better with a room overlooking the pool area since the strip view also has the afternoon sun which heats up the room. The Flamingo pool is fun -- complete with slide and waterfall. It is a tropical lagoon and has some shady spots. The penguins and flamingos were also fun to see. The hotel is nice, clean, and has some decent restaurants. The best part about the Flamingo is the location. You are right in the middle of it all (no problem walking). You are probably getting the most for your money here. The parking is free and close. The windows are large and the room is over-sized. All the rooms have been renovated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo