For my review in 2014 I said I would not stay at The Flamingo again until they got rid of the timeshare people. I got over myself so I stayed there again this year.
I stayed September 13th to September 23rd. It took 45 minutes to check in, but when I got to my room it made up for it. Before I went I sent a list of requests of things I needed or would have liked. Whether by chance or design I got everything I asked for. I was on the 15th floor in room 15076, a Go King Luxury Strip View room. Everything was great.
Maid service was very good most of the time, but a couple of days they only made the bed and gave me new soap and towels. Trash was not taken or the carpets vacuumed on those days.
Dry cleaning was sent out and then received by the bell desk. I was glad that the price was not sky high. The bell desk was also very helpful with my mobility scooter rental, getting me a handicap taxi and helping me take things down to The UPS Store to ship things home.
L.A. Subs and Johnny Rockets were great, though I was told one night that L.A. Subs did not make subs at night. That was after I had been eating them each night for a week. The employee would only make me a panni.
Valet was on top of things and never made me wait too long. They even came to know me by my car and called me by name. That was a nice touch.
Overall The Flamingo is my Las Vegas home. The location cannot be beat. The price is a bit much, but for everything the property offers it is worth it.
**One evening I came back to the hotel and there was a check in line with about 300 people in it. Another night there was about 250 people. To me that is outrageous. It took about 3 hours for the line to disappear each time.**
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Otel, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo