“My stay at the flamingo hotel Las vagas” 3 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Hot Rates! Rooms from $39
Ranked #130 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
“My stay at the flamingo hotel Las vagas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Excellent location to access any part of the strip. However room a little dated. The casino live up to all my expectations, the package offered for restaurants where you can enjoy all day meals from any one of the chains of hotels and restaurants make life very easy to tour the beautiful city with out have to worry about rushing back to your hotel to catch lunch or dinner. Just stop where ever you are and have a meal .

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,221)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Fresno, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

My wife and I frequent vegas 2-4 times per year. We stayed at the Flamingo Las Vegas for Memorial Day weekend, as we had a decent offer through the Total Rewards program and decided to utilized it. Unfortunately this will be the last time we stay at the Flamingo. Nothing was terrible, however the room we received was old, outdated, there was mold in the shower and a fake plant that was covered in dust. The pool area is small and outdated as well. There is an additional pool that you have to pay a cover to get into, and it is not much better. We did really enjoy gambling at the Flamingo, but we will stay at one of the more updated, modern, and nicer hotels that Vegas offers.

Room Tip: Request an upgraded room or refurbished room
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Port Hueneme
3 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

The Flamingo is showing it's age. The surrounding hotels have been updated and its time for the Flamingo to have it's turn. The rooms have been remodeled and the casino floor has been changed around. But the over feel is that it is older. It was my first visit to Vegas this year and I usually fly in but I drove this time. Self-parking is a pain. I ended up parking at Bally's.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Since the tower rooms were upgraded the rooms are a little nicer. Good location to the Linq. The pool tends to get too crowded and there is NOT enough parking (better to just valet it). The price is not too bad, though.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

THE GOOD:
- The location is great - right in the middle of the strip.
- The room was a generous size, although quite dated.
- The flamingo habitat was really cool!
- The pool slide is pretty fun.
- The view from our 27th floor room was amazing! Overlooked the High Roller (ferris wheel).

THE BAD:
- A shockingly bad check-in system. We got to the front desk at 9:53am and were told that the system would not allow them to check us in until 10:00am. So we turned around and got back into the growing line. While in line, we decided to try to do the online check in and pay the $30 fee to check in early. This turned out to mean that for $30 they might have a room available sometime in the next few hours. At least they don't charge you if you end up coming at the normal check in time to get your keys. Then after the check in they let you drop off your bags for pick up later, which means another loooong line.
- The rooms and bathrooms are really really dated. This would have been fine, had the toilet not been leaking the entire time.
- The pool was incredibly packed. They also had the largest part of the pool closed off and were charging entry, even for hotel guests.

THE UGLY:
- We were in a non-smoking unit, but it reeked of smoke every time we turned off the A/C. When we would call and ask about it, they would send someone up to "neutralize" it, i.e. come in with a Febreeze bottle and cover our room from floor to ceiling in chemicals.
- The service was really slow. Every time we'd call the front desk to enquire about something, or to have our bags sent up, or to complain about the smoke smell, we'd be put on hold for 5-10 minutes. They also didn't seem to take the smoke issue very seriously, as the housekeeping would come up roughly half an hour to an hour later, while we'd sit and wait in a stinky room.
- The room we were in had a door connecting it to the adjacent room. This meant that if there is a group of rowdy guys next door (which there was), they may not let you sleep (which they didn't). Our first night we slept fine, but our second night we were woken up every few hours, as it seems like our neighbours would spontaneously start practicing karate.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Parkersburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I booked a double queen GO room for EDC week/weekend, and the hotel was better than what I expected. My room was very clean and looked nice, the beds were very comfy, I had a view of the strip. The stereo under the TV came in handy to play music while getting ready for EDC, and it was great having fellow EDC goers around in the hotel as well. I didn't try any of the sit down restaurants, the buffet for brunch was okay but for only $20 I couldn't complain too much. The food court made it easy to grab a meal after waking up from a night at the music festival and eat in the room. The Go rooms have mini fridges which makes it perfect for storing water so you have plenty on hand, as well as juice and alcohol. I don't think I could have survived without that fridge.
The bathroom was very nice, I liked having a big mirror to get ready in, and that we had a separate glass shower stall then a bathtub next to it, which seems to be pretty common in Vegas hotels. Never had any noise issues while trying to sleep, at night or even during the day on the weekend.
My only complaint was that after telling housekeeping we didn't need the room cleaned on Friday morning we never saw them again that weekend. Our beds were gross from passing out after a night full of dancing and being covered in dust, and we ran out of bath towels. A woman working on Monday morning got us taken care of and stocked us up with new towels, made our beds and took our trash out after we told her we hadn't seen housekeeping in a couple days. I wasn't a huge fan of having the frosted glass wall and door for the bathroom, but if you stay with people you don't mind then it wouldn't be so bad.
Only got to use the GO pool one day, on Monday morning. If you plan on going, go as soon as they open, or you won't get a chair! We ended up moving our things to an empty daybed up by the hot tubs which appeared to not be for rent, as they had no signs on them and were covered in debris from a tree, so I cleaned it off and laid out on it, be sure to lay towels down on it, that red fabric gets HOT out in the sun....I was also there during record breaking temps of almost 115 degrees.
I'm not sure I will stay here again next year for EDC, not because of the hotel or the rooms but I realized I will need a kitchen next year. If those amenities don't matter to you then I highly recommend the Flamingo! The location is PERFECT, right in the middle of the strip so whether you want to go north or south its about the same walk. Not to mention having the LINQ Promenade next door was so handy. If I am in Vegas for a shorter time and don't mind eating out all the time, I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Book a GO room for a newer suite
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The casino need a little upgrade in their rooms as in carpets, furnitures and amneties. However, their employees are courteous and I feel safe with the environments. I hope to see a Starbucks added in the nearby casino floors.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Been to Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!