We visited in June loved the flamingo amazing room but we did upgrade to a go room with a strip view didn't see any other rooms .
I loved the pool area as well had no trouble getting a sunbed and we didn't go down until 11.30 !
We also went to legends show which was amazing had no problems with any lifts never waited more than a minute for one , I really couldn't understand the bad reviews I would stay here again .
The only bad things It took us half hour to check in at midnight with only 1 person in front of us so I did see really long lines which I imagined took ages ,we used quick check out on the day we left which was easy !
When we arrived and checked in they said the maid was cleaning are room this was midnight but we did upgrade on arrival so we didn't mind they said 20 min -half hour wait and we could collect are room key after trying to get the 3 times coz the maid was still cleaning they moved room so we eventually got in our room at 2 am which was really annoying !
Go else where to play in casino and slots it's not very good in flamingo and they don't like giving free drinks like other places just give them to you with no fuss !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo