Was a complete let down and will never stay there again! It ruined our vacation! Upon arriving we waited almost a hour before we were checked into our room. Once we paid the resort fee of $100 and another $300 in a deposit.The three of us were so excited for the hot pink and the fun! Little did we know how gross our room would be! We opened the door and say a disgusting mess of beer cans and other remnants of a party. Needless to say that started our trip off on a sour note. We went down to get it all sorted out and we're finally after and hour given a "upgrade" meaning we were given a mini fridge. The TV didn't work very well and the hallways smelled of weed. Only 2 elevators were working out of the 6 in our bank! We would wait minimum of 15 mins and upwards of 45 mins. It was horrible and super frustrating! House keeping was slow and our room wasn't cleaned until evening! Meaning being able to get ready to go out of dinner and shows was hard! The pool is small and over crowded! Each person has to have a room key and photo id to get in and if you don't have enough keys then you pay an extra $10. Which they don't tell you until you are down there. Very hard to order drinks and staff is rude unless you are a VIP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo