“Annual Vegas Trip to Flamingo” 4 of 5 stars

Vegas! Rooms from $35
Ranked #129 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Plainfield
“Annual Vegas Trip to Flamingo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I like the Flamingo basically due to the relatively lower rates for a casino right in the middle of the strip. My friends & I make the Flaming our "go to" hotel, we visit Las Vegas every year & the location along with the Total Rewards and comps make it worth the return trip year after year!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,977)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Escondido
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Terrible experience. Will never stay there again!!!! The room was horribly outdated. The bathroom was disgusting. The pool was half closed. Our maid didn't show up until after midnight. Would not recommend to anyone.

San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Landmark hotel with lots of traffic going thru the casino. Aging interior could use some updating. No room service available in the evening which is a real bummer. Coming after some work and heavy play, you kind of start to rely on some room service to settle in

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Hazleton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellent location. Pool is definitely the best one I've ever been too. Rooms are clean & nicely sized. Front desk wasn't the welcome I expected but can't have it all! Good food options to choose from

5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel was great for the price u pay and where u r located come on!..cant wait to go back! I was traveling with my dad as he won Texas hold em!...as dad was at cards all the time I walked and shopped alone and felt safe...the girls that serve u drinks when playing on machines were amazing!...luv the keno girls! Planing a suprise trip back for my partner whos 40 in august and would not book anywhere else...see u soon

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Located right on the strip, walking distance to shops and other casino's. We had a king go room, modern and big and view of the pool. Only negatives are the constant smell of cigars and marijuana and the lifts.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My husband and I checked into the hotel on Sunday May 17th. We checked out on Wednesday May 20th. Because I was staying one more night on a different itinerary I had to stay another day. I went to the registration desk and attendant checks me back into the same room. Not a problem. I leave for the day to checkout some sights and when I come back at 6 p.m. my luggage is gone. I call the front desk and they pass me to lost and found. Seriously? Why would my luggage be in the lost and found? After no one could tell me where my stuff was, I was angry. I had nothing on me but my purse. No toothbrush, no clothes, no toiletries. Nothing. You would think that the hotel staff would be more sympathetic at the inconvenience of my stuff being gone. I had to make an expenditure in buying toiletries and clothes. They never offered compensation. I was truly disappointed. It was really sad that they saw that I had nothing left and they couldn't even offer me a toothbrush. Wow. I had to file an incident report for the loss of my stuff. But that was it. I asked to speak to one of the managers in charge but they were "busy" with other customers. I will never stay here again. I will also be sharing with my friends to never stay here. They do bot know how to take of their customers.

Room Tip: Construction on elevators was happening during the day. So sleeping was not an option.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!