On 4/28/2015 we were expecting another great stay at the Flamingo Las Vegas, yes we had stayed here several times and thought Caesars and our Total Rewards membership would take care of us and honor our reservation sorry about our luck. We were greeted by a nice receptionist who immediately had to tell us our reservation had been switched to a sister property the LINQ. After objecting telling her I wanted Flamingo to honor my reservation I had made and confirmed 2 months previous she brought in a second tier tough guy who was disrespectful and talked right through me and my concerns. Fight weekend money money money and we needed a room so after wasting and hour at Flamingo we had to walk next door quite a walk with luggage and left the rental at Flamingo valet.We had expressly wanted to stay at Flamingo to take advantage of the pools and nature area which makes an old hotel into a nice place to stay. There is no comparison to the small concrete pond at the Linq and the beautiful pools and garden area at the Flamingo. Buyer beware the Linq is not completely done and the parking and valet area is a complete mess and can take up to an hour to navigate during busy time. No more Caesars properties for my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo