My expectations are somewhat low when traveling. However, when I first arrived at this property it was a nightmare. The valet line at 7 PM on a Friday were long - so why not self-park? It took almost a hour to find a parking space because of the limited spaces. When we checked-in, it took thirty minutes on the elevator to travel 15 floors. In fact, it appeared that only two elevators were working that weekend. Trying to stay positive I overlooked these flaws. Our room was decent with a great view of the Strip. Knowing that the check out line was going to be outrageous on a Sunday, I opted for the in-room video check-out. That was broken. Not a problem, I will go down to check-out. I took me quite some time to get down to the lobby, because guess what? The elevator stopped at every floor down. Okay, now I am going to say something at the front desk. Couldn't do that. The check out line was outrageous! Just dropped my keys in the express box and left. The pool was closed to a private event and was still charged for the resort fee. Truly disappointed with this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo