“flamingo stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“flamingo stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

flamingo was awesome in the stay we had there, rooms were clean and well kept, location is perfect for us to visit both ends (walking),,,best liked was the availability of casino host when needed.....

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,818)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Where do I start???!
After reading some ( a lot ) of these reviews I was really worried. This was my 12th time to Vegas.. stayed at many different hotels.. usually Paris but decided on the Flamingo this time due to location as was going with my mum and thought best to stay central. Arrived around 5pm on Sunday to a very long line up to check in... thought to myself.. oh no... this was the beginning of what I had read about 2 hour line ups.. BUT the line went quick. 25 minutes max. Met with a pleasant check in agent... didn't try to upsell us... got the room we booked and paid for ( 2 queens. fab deluxe) ... renovated floor , very clean room.. fresh bedding.. comfy bed.. pool and linq view... spacious room ; we loved it. ( room 5035)
Yes... outdated bathroom,.. but clean.. and really? who cares.. who goes to Vegas to hang out in the bathroom? Housekeeping was great! Left a couple bucks each morning... service was done by when we got back from pool each day at 4...extra amenities and towels... all good! Great hotel.. casino was good although true.. I didn't witness any bit payouts or jackpots however we did pretty good leaving ahead by about $1000 combined so no complaints there. Loved the fact that from room to strip wasn't too far... great for mum. Good late night food court selections ... Flamingo store decent, Everyone we encountered really friendly. Only complaint was that bottle water was about $3.50 however this is not exclusive to Flamingo.. all casinos are pricey. Stock up at a walgreens or ABC.., Would definitely recommend Flamingo... actually booking our next trip there now :) .. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: Loved our Fab deluxe room - be nice to the check in agent :)
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Fort Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

GO rooms are clean. Casino floor staff wonderful. Front desk rude and slow when we checked in. Room was not available so had to move the following morning. Elevators slowest in the world but overall would stay again.

Room Tip: Definitely get the GO room. Fabulous !!!!

Surrey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

the hotel itself is good value for your money , however in 2015 the flamingo is lacking in dining options for dinner. the pool area is lovely and a great party atmosphere but overcrowded in the lounge chair area with the 'for pay' cabanas and daybeds sitting empty. the pool area is open to anyone, not just hotel guests so hotel guests often have to line up to get in and cannot find lounge chairs.

Room Tip: rooms are a good size, well lit, have a coffee maker and fridge but are not well soundproofed so ear...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

we had a blast we stayed on the 27th floor over looking the pool.. service was great and the room was clean and fresh......we also got married out by the pool the setting and service for the wedding was great..

Room Tip: room with a view of the pool

Olmsted Falls, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I loved my room but the Disco at the Cromwell Rooftop Pool on Sunday night kept me up ALL NIGHT! I called down to the desk and the operator apologized profusely saying there had been some complaints about it in the past. When I asked when it would stop (it was already 1:00 am) she said it would stop at 4:00 am... 4:00 AM?????? Needless to say I was feeling as though I was being tortured. And now I needed to endure another 3 hours of the Head Banging "music."

I was about to jump from the 28th floor! No pillows over my head, air conditioning fans or tv volume could stop the torture due to the Base and Volume of the music! I lost an entire night's sleep and finally fell asleep early Monday morning. If I had to work or get up early the next day I would have been in big trouble. As it was, I was exhausted on the last day of my vacation...Very disappointing!

I hate to do a negative review but I think you should share that type of information with your guests before they book their rooms on that side of the building! And when I tried to explain it to the woman who checked my out, she was very rude and acted as though she could care less.

BUT I DID ABSOULTLEY LOVE MY ROOM!!!!! It was really clean, had great ambiance and a fantastic view. I was grateful that The Cromwell Disco didn't have the same rooftop party on Monday night. I had my new earplugs ready!

Having mixed feelings about the Flamingo.... Would have to tell my friends not to chance it unless they were willing to stay up all night. It's kind of a shame.

Room Tip: Ask about the Disco next door!
Green Features: Looks like they do care...but not sure of any evidence.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Arrived late, around 11:00 p.m., and it took only 10 minutes to check into the hotel. I had a remodeled Go room the had a view of the roller. The room was fantastic with a large bathroom and a huge shower. Had a large screen tv on the wall and another small one built into the bathroom mirror. It was very easy to access the strip out the front or Margaritaville out the side or I went out the side to the Linq next door. This is a good casino to gamble in, but you are in the center of the strip and can walk to several in a short time. The only negatives are the parking garage where the 1st 3 floors are reserved for valet parking and the next one has all the close spots reserved for Hilton vacation travels and for Hertz. I had to go up and down a couple times before finding a parking spot. Also don't park on level 7 because the elevator only goes to 6 and you have to climb 2 flights of stairs which is rough with your bags. There is a bridge across to the hotel on the 3rd floor. Use it or you have to cross a road where all the cars and taxis come in. The other negative was the elevators were slow and one doesn't show the floors and everytime it stops, all the floor buttons go off and everbody has to reinput their floors. Plenty of good eating in the casino if you don't want to leave. Also a late night food court. I go to Las Vegas every year. This was my 1st stay at the Flamingo, but it will also be where I stay on my next visit.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!