Where do I start???!
After reading some ( a lot ) of these reviews I was really worried. This was my 12th time to Vegas.. stayed at many different hotels.. usually Paris but decided on the Flamingo this time due to location as was going with my mum and thought best to stay central. Arrived around 5pm on Sunday to a very long line up to check in... thought to myself.. oh no... this was the beginning of what I had read about 2 hour line ups.. BUT the line went quick. 25 minutes max. Met with a pleasant check in agent... didn't try to upsell us... got the room we booked and paid for ( 2 queens. fab deluxe) ... renovated floor , very clean room.. fresh bedding.. comfy bed.. pool and linq view... spacious room ; we loved it. ( room 5035)
Yes... outdated bathroom,.. but clean.. and really? who cares.. who goes to Vegas to hang out in the bathroom? Housekeeping was great! Left a couple bucks each morning... service was done by when we got back from pool each day at 4...extra amenities and towels... all good! Great hotel.. casino was good although true.. I didn't witness any bit payouts or jackpots however we did pretty good leaving ahead by about $1000 combined so no complaints there. Loved the fact that from room to strip wasn't too far... great for mum. Good late night food court selections ... Flamingo store decent, Everyone we encountered really friendly. Only complaint was that bottle water was about $3.50 however this is not exclusive to Flamingo.. all casinos are pricey. Stock up at a walgreens or ABC.., Would definitely recommend Flamingo... actually booking our next trip there now :) .. Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo