“fantastic visit” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“fantastic visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Well what a pleasent surprise, we have just returned from one fantastic week.
We stayed in the flamingo between 18th Feb and had a room on the top floor with fantastic views of beutiful las vegas.
i had read the reviews and was unsure about our stay due to negative comments, placed by previous people but I can say we found our stay and standard of our room and the facilities of flamingo to be very clean our room cleaned daily and the gardens unique as the name of the hotel has real flamingos and a pleasure to experience.
So I say try it yourself and judge it for what it is a good hotel fantastic location and friendly staff willing to help you always to enjoy your stay.
Thank you Flamingo we will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for highest floor worth the views
Green Features: Staff very friendly but need more staff for checking in and out very slow due to high volumes of visitors
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,478)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Louisville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nice place to stay. Great for families and average size cant get lost. Nice atmosphere and eateries. Enjoyed the game area shops and the layout of the facility was nice. The flamigos fish parrots were very enjoyable. I wish the weather was warmer and not rainy. I would have loved to walk outside.

Room Tip: Great just cold. Need updating.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Was here for a conference. Great location right in the middle of the Strip. Parking can be kind of inconvenient, but overall logistics were fine. I had a great room overlooking the pool and the High Roller. Very comfortable bed and furniture in my room. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

i really love flamingo . my second time here. always great always fun always perfect. and i won again!! perfect view from strip,high recommended. my favorite place in vegas!!!!!!!!and location is the best!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First let me just say I will never stay at the Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas ever again. Where do I start. Ok so when we checked in one of the two rooms we reserved was not ready. Our two groups had to get cleaned up and ready for a show we had tickets to in one room. Since we were all guys it wasn't to bad. As we got into the elevator, I heard a loud bang as if the cables just snapped. There was this nervous laughter by several of us in the elevator but noticed it was just the doors banging and slamming closed. Needless to say we made it to our floor okay.
When we got to the room, i opened the door and was immediately hit in the face by the strong odor of chlorine. It smelled as if they just cleaned up a crime scene with bleach. After several minutes the smell either went away or I just got use to it. We all got cleaned up real quick and left for the night. We all got back to our rooms at about 1:30 am and got ready for bed. I sat my phone down on the nightstand between our 2 queen beds and noticed something behind the lamp on the nightstand. As I took a closer look I could not believe my eyes. It was a used pair of crusty fake eyelashes. DISGUSTING!!!! I call the front desk and spoke to the night manager who sent the Cleaning Manager to our room to see for herself. She collected the eyelashes and cleaned the nightstand again. After the nightstand was cleaned, the manager said she was given authorization to give me a 30 dollar room service credit for my trouble. That was laughable. Looking at the menu 2 bagels and coffee was 21 bucks plus a 3 dollar room service fee. These hotels make billions each year off of us consumers and having a room not properly cleaned is one of the worst things that can happen in a hotel. We trust they are going to clean the rooms and when they don't it makes us question what else they didn't clean. We we went to bed for the night. As we were packing our bags in the morning to leave I saw something on the ceiling that made the whole chlorine thing make more sense but hoping was wrong. Without a Bio kit or blue light I can't confirm what it was. I pray it was just ketchup. Anyway, if you stay there hope it's a better experience than I had. I have pictures if you don't believe me. LOL

Stayed February 2015
chesterfield,derbyshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My wife,son and i stayed here for 5 nights, we had a room on the 24th floor it was clean but no coffee/tea making facilities so each morning for our first hit of caffeine i had go through hotel to a little cafe to get coffee and bring it back to the room,also the carpets in the hallway leading to room were shocking all ruffled up and holes in it! When we booked we were told we had 18 dollars credit each morning towards breakfast only at small cafe near reception but the cost of 2 lattes and 1 orange juice from here was nearly 16 dollars!!!!
On arrival at first i tried to self park but after driving round car park 3 times because the spaces were reserved for valet parking or other hotels i ended up having to use valet parking [they say its free service but its not because your obliged to tip them every time they bring you your car]
Wifi was available at the cost of 15 dollars per day per device !!
While we were there they were putting new carpets in casino area lets hope they extend that to hallways leading to bedrooms,
It was a great location though right in the middle of the strip,but wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Redditch, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed for four nights. The hotel ground floor is massive, busy, and so very clean. There is everything you could want from shops to the casino to the food court to the theatre to the coffee bars to ramps that bypass the stairs... The room was spacious, the shower vigorous, the beds so comfortable, the view of the Strip spectacular and it was spotlessly clean. UK visitors note: there are no tea/coffee making facilities so take a travel kettle and mugs if you want to make tea/coffee in the room.

Room Tip: the upsell of getting a room with a view of the Strip is worth the extra 10 dollars per night
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!