The Flamingo Hotel is a very nice hotel. It was our first time to visit Las Vegas. Some of the staff was friendly. The cocktail pool waitress's are very rude. There were a few things that were annoying: the lines, the prices of the buffet (the food wasn't worth the price), while playing in the casino you'd to find a cocktail waitress to serve you a drink while playing the slots, there was ONE bathroom on the entire 1st floor so if you were eating and had to use the restroom you would have to walk on the other side of the hotel which was about a 5 minute walk with all the crowded people.
Outside of the hotel is a different story: you have to wait for 30 minutes to an hour for the strip shuttle bus, the shuttle bus drivers are very rude, and if you get stuck in downtown (by Fremont) after 10:00 prepare to walk 2 or 3 miles to try to find a cab since the shuttle bus drivers rarely show up after that time. The Fremont experience is a must! To catch a cab from downtown back to the strip is about $15 also visit The Rio's 51st floor you have a perfect view of the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo